Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP - How do you hit bouncers?
How do you hit bouncers online, they are impossible to hit
Use back foot shots. If you're on the Standard Controls hold R2 on PS4 or RT on Xbox One. If you're on Classic Controls move the left stick in the backwards direction.
(12-01-2017, 02:35 PM)HBK619 Wrote: Use back foot shots. If you're on the Standard Controls hold R2 on PS4 or RT on Xbox One. If you're on Classic Controls move the left stick in the backwards direction.

@HBK619

That's work for me only in on side, during match with Ideal shot,footwork & with timing I am unable to hit it in offside ??

especially the ball away from batsman towards offside unable to hit 

Any suggestions ??
Are you pulling back on the right stick (hook) or pushing left (pull) (right for left handed bats person)?

I can never hit a hook shot but have no issues with a pull shot, been that way for me since DBC17.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(12-04-2017, 05:59 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Are you pulling back on the right stick (hook) or pushing left (pull) (right for left handed bats person)?

I can never hit a hook shot but have no issues with a pull shot, been that way for me since DBC17.

I used to go with standard option, hence may be easy for me to hit hook shot.

Control I use -  R2(Backfoot) + Direction + O