Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kits
Hi there!

Just wondering if the current kits will be getting updated from the 2017 kits to the 2018 kits. If not, is there anyone who creates them? I know calmack is very good but not sure if i can download his onto my xbox one. thank you
They'll be some person doing them but yeah you can download them onto the xbox, just don't zoom in as they'll look all pixelated haha
(12-02-2017, 01:30 AM)Aastill Wrote: They'll be some person doing them but yeah you can download them onto the xbox, just don't zoom in as they'll look all pixelated haha

Any ideas how?
(12-02-2017, 01:30 AM)Aastill Wrote: They'll be some person doing them but yeah you can download them onto the xbox, just don't zoom in as they'll look all pixelated haha
And they will probably show up without any logos when you try play with them. So many weird blank jerseys in career mode.
(12-02-2017, 03:50 AM)jackstubbooo Wrote:

Any ideas how?

Should just show up when you search the team, that's what I did. I just looked for international teams and it let me download the kit