Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team's won't update in career mode
I've changed my team rosters, but they won't update in career mode. They have changed if i enter competition mode, but have not updated for career mode. Does anyone know why this might be and what i can do to fix it?
Don't expect a response. I've been asking about this for weeks. Makes career mode impossible to care about and therefore the game is hard to care about.
Have you started a new Career mode with the changed teams selected as part of the League you are playing in?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(11-30-2017, 07:35 PM)Ruck Wrote: Have you started a new Career mode with the changed teams selected as part of the League you are playing in?

To get into specifics, I have all of the teams edited. When I start a career most of the teams have updated but from what I've noticed the Roosters are still the 2017 team. This happens every time
And I just pressed triangle to disable and then enable fanhub changed again and now all of the teams are the 2017 game. This is ridiculous
It's a real problem. One fix is to upload all your new teams to the fan Hub. Then go back and delete your custom teams. Then re-download them from the fan Hub. I have found that usually works.
I was hoping this is one of the things that get fixed. Is there anyway to do a work around now? I just edited my team, and it appears in the comp, but in career mode, its back to the vanilla team. Very frustrating