Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shot animation continually getting me stumped.
Hi guys, enjoying the game so far, you've done a remarkable job. I do have one issue though, I continuously get out because of a shot animation. When playing spin and the ball pitches on or just outside leg and I try to play it through mid-on on the front foot my player will default to what looks like the laziest straight drive ever. This consequently ends up with me completley missing the ball, even though the game registers that my timing, footwork and shot selection are all fine. This wouldn't be so bad except for the fact this shot animation drags your back foot forward so far that you inevitably get stumped regardless of how deep into your crease you are batting. Please fix this as so far in the 5 career games I've played this has gotten me out 4 or 5 times. Thank you.
(11-29-2017, 03:01 PM)Nimble_Jack Wrote: Hi guys, enjoying the game so far, you've done a remarkable job. I do have one issue though, I continuously get out because of a shot animation. When playing spin and the ball pitches on or just outside leg and I try to play it through mid-on on the front foot my player will default to what looks like the laziest straight drive ever. This consequently ends up with me completley missing the ball, even though the game registers that my timing, footwork and shot selection are all fine. This wouldn't be so bad except for the fact this shot animation drags your back foot forward so far that you inevitably get stumped regardless of how deep into your crease you are batting. Please fix this as so far in the 5 career games I've played this has gotten me out 4 or 5 times. Thank you.

Yip - If I leave a spinner who's bowled it wide and press L3 (leave) it stumps me out every time.  Leaving the ball is so important; it's a bit frustrating.
Likewise. Quite inoffensive shots see the batsman out of his crease and, even worse, makes no effort to get back into his ground with foot or bat. Just stands there as the bails come off.....