Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 WC EDITION
(11-26-2017, 07:16 PM)sanzar Wrote: Images showcasing the teams here for those interested (taken from EB):

[Image: 231611_detail_02.jpg][Image: 231611_detail_03.jpg]
[Image: 231611_detail_04.jpg][Image: 231611_detail_01.jpg]

Right off the bat it looks to me like they've made a few other graphical tweaks with the grass and lighting. Shame it's coming out so late, but I'll still buy the DLC.

Not the updated aussie jerseys damn what a shame
(11-25-2017, 07:54 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 07:35 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Kind of hoping they'd hold off until the 2018 season.
Personally, I'm hoping we get like two $10-$15 DLC's. The World Cup one very soon and then a 2018 one around late February.

This is in an ideal world but we know that this franchise has been far from ideal.

$10-15 for something we can do ourselves? They have so much more to fix before even bothering with women's world cup teams.
I hope BigAnt bring back the ball stripping in this one, because it's removed in RLL4.
(11-27-2017, 09:07 AM)Jbrown7 Wrote:
(11-26-2017, 07:16 PM)sanzar Wrote: Images showcasing the teams here for those interested (taken from EB):

[Image: 231611_detail_03.jpg]

Right off the bat it looks to me like they've made a few other graphical tweaks with the grass and lighting. Shame it's coming out so late, but I'll still buy the DLC.

Really? Looks like the one they’ve been wearing to me...
I too would like to see ball stripping back in... and a small percentage increase in big hit related drop balls. Smile

Have to also ask the question... what's wrong with the Australian jersey? Hard to tell from that pic... I have my suspicions but nothing I'd complain about. Although doesn't the Kiwi ladies have a sponsor on the front?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Knowing Tru Blu, they just gave eb screenshots from an early pre release build without consulting BA.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Hope they fixed the player switching. It still frustrates the shit out of me
(11-28-2017, 05:48 PM)sanzar Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 09:07 AM)Jbrown7 Wrote:

[Image: 231611_detail_03.jpg]

Really? Looks like the one they’ve been wearing to me...

Collar is wrong and there should be a different texturing on the chest area.

It's a bit hard to tell from the picture but the screenshot doesn't have this horrible collar. The details in the green would be a nice touch and the slightly larger yellow band on the sleeve... but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Also, I'll wait till I get the game... as Axe said... it could possibly be an old screenshot. As long as the other countries have their authentic jersey... I'll be happy Smile.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I wish this game had gameplay customisation as good as Ashes Cricket does.