Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 WC EDITION
Not sure how they managed to work out to release a WC edition well AFTER the World Cup is finished... Seriously, don't they get how demand curves work??
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt until we know more, and I know this is like a broken record for this series.

Based on the fact we know this DLC has the women's teams I'm assuming that these players will be face scanned which they wouldn't have been able to do until all the teams were in Australia for the world cup, we can then assume the rest of the men's teams are scanned also which also couldn't have been done WITHOUT the players.

IF I'm proven incorrect and none of these players are scanned then I can't think of any other reasons for the odd release date other than this is Tru Blu and it will always be this way while they hold the NRL licences and I will let myself out.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Kind of hoping they'd hold off until the 2018 season.
(11-25-2017, 07:35 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Kind of hoping they'd hold off until the 2018 season.
Personally, I'm hoping we get like two $10-$15 DLC's. The World Cup one very soon and then a 2018 one around late February.

This is in an ideal world but we know that this franchise has been far from ideal.
(11-25-2017, 06:47 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt until we know more, and I know this is like a broken record for this series.

BAHA

Don't we always give the benefit of doubt in each releases then it always turns out to be shit!

The lack of info on any gameplay improvements already tells us something~~
(11-25-2017, 07:35 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Kind of hoping they'd hold off until the 2018 season.

Aye i know what your sayin but i want it sooner rather then later. But hope it wouldnt effect it if we got it sooner.
(11-25-2017, 07:54 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
Personally, I'm hoping we get like two $10-$15 DLC's. The World Cup one very soon and then a 2018 one around late February.

This is in an ideal world but we know that this franchise has been far from ideal.

why not just download all the World Cup teams with their jerseys and players from community fan hub, then just make your own competition and gamemode of the World Cup?
Surely there are bug fixes and tuning in a patch
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Images showcasing the teams here for those interested (taken from EB):

[Image: 231611_detail_02.jpg][Image: 231611_detail_03.jpg]
[Image: 231611_detail_04.jpg][Image: 231611_detail_01.jpg]

Right off the bat it looks to me like they've made a few other graphical tweaks with the grass and lighting. Shame it's coming out so late, but I'll still buy the DLC.
So they're only showing players that would've been scanned already in these shots (the female doesn't look scanned) so I think my reasons for the late release are pretty much squashed.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17