Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TROPHY GLITCH - PLATINUM UNOBTAINABLE***
Exclamation 
The trophy "New Cap" does not unlock on PlayStation 4. 

New Cap

Get selected for the Test team in Rookie Career mode.

Me and several other players have tried and all with no luck. What makes it worse is it took 10 hours to get there.

Please fix in patch 1.06!
Can someone from BIG ANT update us? 

The trophy is 0.0% earned on PS4

Thanks
(11-24-2017, 01:12 PM)DanAllenGaming Wrote: Can someone from BIG ANT update us? 

The trophy is 0.0% earned on PS4

Thanks

glitched on xbox one too
Is there a bug thread?

Anyway, when selecting world T20 from the competition mode the selection of the host country doesn't work for example if i pick England all the games will be played in Kabul. I have downloaded some custom stadia from fanhub so dont know if that is messing it up.
How do you get this trophy???????
Please update the game with the latest patch (1.06) and try again.
(12-15-2017, 07:33 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Please update the game with the latest patch (1.06) and try again.

Thank you very much for the reply Matt. Me and as well as others have indeed updated to the latest patch and still continue to have trouble with the trophy. Please please please, is there a trick to this as many of us cannot figure it out. Sorry to be a nuisance.

Michael.
New Cap will unlock the next time you are selected for a Test match in career. That means if you have an ongoing test or other match, you will need to complete it then progress to the next test match in order to have it unlock.
(12-15-2017, 02:36 PM)MattW Wrote: New Cap will unlock the next time you are selected for a Test match in career. That means if you have an ongoing test or other match, you will need to complete it then progress to the next test match in order to have it unlock.

Got the New Cap trophy thanks.