Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch 1.05
what fixes were in patch 1.05?

There seems to be several bugs and glitches I’ve come across Including
-Game crashing consistently in career
-when u lbw someone in ashes series, it count as a dot ball
-trophy glitches - particularly the Trophy new cap “ for Getting spelected in test team

Also I haven’t had one decision reverse? How many are in the game? Will it ever happen?

Thanks nonetheless a great game!
After some testing the lbw issue in ashes has been fixed but The new cap trophy and the bad memories seem to be glitched and not unlocking
This morning I’ve had a couple of knicks been caught and it doesnt say it’s out but the commentators say something like it sounded like an edge there.
(11-19-2017, 12:01 PM)DanAllenGaming Wrote: After some testing the lbw issue in ashes has been fixed but The new cap trophy and the bad memories seem to be glitched and not unlocking

Both you mentioned are glitched for me, as well as 40 runs for 10th wicket and win the odi or t20 championship, can you confirm these two? Maybe woth us trying to message their twitter or email them?
Also the cook 100 seems glitched
(11-20-2017, 02:37 AM)SOULcr3wdYomam Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 12:01 PM)DanAllenGaming Wrote: After some testing the lbw issue in ashes has been fixed but The new cap trophy and the bad memories seem to be glitched and not unlocking

Both you mentioned are glitched for me, as well as 40 runs for 10th wicket and win the odi or t20 championship, can you confirm these two? Maybe woth us trying to message their twitter or email them?

So I've unlocked every trophy except the NEW CAP TROPHY, the other trophies are still glitchy but there are ways to unlock

with the new cap trophy its completely glitched and needs to be fixed in patch 1.06
(11-20-2017, 10:30 AM)DanAllenGaming Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 02:37 AM)SOULcr3wdYomam Wrote:

So I've unlocked every trophy except the NEW CAP TROPHY, the other trophies are still glitchy but there are ways to unlock

with the new cap trophy its completely glitched and needs to be fixed in patch 1.06

Any tips on how to unlock the ones i mentioned pal?