Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legend Difficulty Tips
Hi,

Does anyone have any tips on winning on legend difficulty setting ? Can't seem to bust through with the forwards like on the other difficulty settings.

I've only won 3 from 11 games ...

Previous season on PRO, only lost 1 game.

Cheers,

Paul.
Are you sure you don't mean veteran? As that is the next step up from Pro, before you hit legend. I am at veteran level and win some lose some, the AI are ruthless if you give them field position and it is harder to make breaks but i find trying to run into the little bit of space between the defenders with forwards you can make yards and spamming the right stick you can still fend with effect. Cant see me ever making legend, its insane.
(11-18-2017, 01:35 AM)BigMoz Wrote: Are you sure you don't mean veteran? As that is the next step up from Pro, before you hit legend. I am at veteran level and win some lose some, the AI are ruthless if you give them field position and it is harder to make breaks but i find trying to run into the little bit of space between the defenders with forwards you can make yards and spamming the right stick you can still fend with effect. Cant see me ever making legend, its insane.

Nah didn't mean veteran, I skipped it and went straight to legend. I'm now like 3 from 17. Think at the end of the season I will downgrade to veteran. 

It's really hard to make breaks etc... i've had a little bit of success running sideways first to try and find the gap
(11-18-2017, 07:28 PM)luapbbor Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 01:35 AM)BigMoz Wrote: Are you sure you don't mean veteran? As that is the next step up from Pro, before you hit legend. I am at veteran level and win some lose some, the AI are ruthless if you give them field position and it is harder to make breaks but i find trying to run into the little bit of space between the defenders with forwards you can make yards and spamming the right stick you can still fend with effect. Cant see me ever making legend, its insane.

Nah didn't mean veteran, I skipped it and went straight to legend. I'm now like 3 from 17. Think at the end of the season I will downgrade to veteran. 

It's really hard to make breaks etc... i've had a little bit of success running sideways first to try and find the gap

Id suggest veteran, its probably the fairest actual difficulty imo. Legends not bad but there's just so many little things that the game needs to fix.
(11-18-2017, 08:05 PM)bmadden Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 07:28 PM)luapbbor Wrote:

Id suggest veteran, its probably the fairest actual difficulty imo. Legends not bad but there's just so many little things that the game needs to fix.

Yeah cool no worries, I might as well finish the current season then change it though ....