Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gameplay
Online gameplay is a massive pain in the ass. There's a serious problem with players overrunning the play, leaving no choice but to take the tackle. Any of these times in a game in real life would have their backs sitting deep on the offensive play, and yet on RLL2 they are pretty much flat accross the board. That needs to be fixed..
This has already been discussed months ago and the reasons why things happens at certain times has been explored and understood....and then the patch released addressed all this.

You could go through all the threads and read about this....or a much quicker solution would be to play the game more and understand how it all works.
gay guy.... do you realise you just told the number 2 ranked player on xbox to play the game more, he will soon be number 1 in online ranked from what ive seen of the leaderboards.
(01-25-2013, 08:19 PM)primo negro Wrote: Online gameplay is a massive pain in the ass. There's a serious problem with players overrunning the play, leaving no choice but to take the tackle. Any of these times in a game in real life would have their backs sitting deep on the offensive play, and yet on RLL2 they are pretty much flat accross the board. That needs to be fixed..

You of all people have no right to comment on online game play. it's people like you who are making people not want to play online. You use cheap tactics like short kick offs to try and win the game - EVEN IF YOU ARE AHEAD!
(01-29-2013, 07:57 PM)King Wally Wrote: gay guy.... do you realise you just told the number 2 ranked player on xbox to play the game more, he will soon be number 1 in online ranked from what ive seen of the leaderboards.
If he thinks that teams in real life line up deep all the time then he doesn't understand league...or more specifically the way the Storm play league.
(01-29-2013, 09:25 PM)azsportza Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 08:19 PM)primo negro Wrote:

You of all people have no right to comment on online game play. it's people like you who are making people not want to play online. You use cheap tactics like short kick offs to try and win the game - EVEN IF YOU ARE AHEAD!

Short kick offs are driving me crazy and the biggest mistake BigAnt made with this game. Since when have they ever really been part of NRL excluding the last 2 minutes of a match. Back to playing the AI, sigh.
(01-31-2013, 06:16 PM)Slash Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 09:25 PM)azsportza Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 08:19 PM)primo negro Wrote:

Short kick offs are driving me crazy and the biggest mistake BigAnt made with this game. Since when have they ever really been part of NRL excluding the last 2 minutes of a match. Back to playing the AI, sigh.

It's not so much a mistake rather than it is a flaw in the system which people are using.
now i know that primo is a short kick off merchant, i take back my statement given in his defence. these are the people who have killing off the game online, which will also damage sales as word gets round that hardly anybody plays it or when they do a short kick off merchant awaits. i imported it and received my copy the day after release in oz, by which time all the exploits were already in full swing. for a country devoted to rugby league you sure know how to shoot yourselves in the foot!
(01-31-2013, 08:28 PM)King Wally Wrote: now i know that primo is a short kick off merchant, i take back my statement given in his defence. these are the people who have killing off the game online, which will also damage sales as word gets round that hardly anybody plays it or when they do a short kick off merchant awaits. i imported it and received my copy the day after release in oz, by which time all the exploits were already in full swing. for a country devoted to rugby league you sure know how to shoot yourselves in the foot!

haha I agree. It's idiots like Primo who have made me not renew my xbox live because I won't play online while people continually use short kick offs.
i think best thing is try to gather up the best, lag free, true league players and have a comp or something. thats the only way i think to enjoy yourself.