Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashes Cricket Vs DBC 17
Exclamation 
Hi Guys,

Is Ashes Cricket different from DBC 17 or Sequel of DBC 17

I saw comments like Australia & England players, stadium licensed how about other country like India, Srilanka ...
for other country do they carrier mode & other tournament

Please share it.Thanks

Confused Confused Exclamation
(11-15-2017, 07:17 PM)Surisonyps4 Wrote: Hi Guys,

I saw comments like Australia & England players, stadium licensed how about other country like India, Srilanka ...

Please share it.Thanks

Hey dude, this game is more an evolution of both previous games adding more of everything and refining it to be much better in every way.

Just check this out and his other videos to get an idea just how much better it is.

https://youtu.be/RinqSPVu5I8
(11-15-2017, 07:17 PM)Yes the game play is much better however we are still stuck with the same piss poor commentary when playing in career mode (all i have played so far) but if this is anything to go buy i cant see it being any better in any other mode. Surisonyps4 Wrote: Hi Guys,

Please share it.Thanks

Thanks Radman & Etlcstn for your reply.

Finally without any hesitation I have bought it and being a cricket fan and I can't stop loving any cricket game so why not Ashes cricket ??. but only thing Indian team is missing and makes very disappointment, however I know this before buying so without option I am going with that and looking forward for Licensed Indian Team soon ......   

Always Online game is very interesting but sometimes finding tough to get online quick match or customisation tooo. I don't have clue to know  how many players are online ?? ( i used to see Fifa 17 or 18)

Guys let us play and meet me @Suri889  (PS4 id) Let us play !!!!
Unless there are murmurs on Planet Cricket that I don't know about... I have doubts as to whether a Licensed Indian Team will happen any time soon. As far as I'm aware the BCCI are really hard to negotiate with.. but stranger things have happened. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
It's not just strange and more over Expecting licensed Indian team in Sports Game which is the most popular sports having around 2.5 million fans in Asia,Australia & UK,

Saw some leaks like EA Sports gonna release Cricket in 2019 in forsebite and waiting for that
https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-EA...icket-2019
Yeah, haven't seen anything from EA Sports confirming anything about a cricket game so I'll wait for official confirmation. If anyone has a link to EA announcing the game... feel free to send it to me. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
If you Google ea cricket all you get are 2017/18 updates for cricket 07.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17