Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Super league career salary cap & wage demands are broken
playing as a super league team is absolutely unplayable as every time you end a season all your players want NRL money so you end up playing a bunch of 50 ovr players. Could BA just apdate and scrap the SL salary cap and put it to the NRL cap for the sake of just being able to play career mode, for example Joel moon is on 100k and when the first season ends he want 240k which is impossible to keep a good sqaud

Just a thought
I know it's not an ideal solution, but doesn't selecting the "Always get your man" option fix this? Takes a bit of the fun out of Salary Cap management and negotiating but it's enabled me to keep my team together. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Playing a season with the Wolfpack, ALL squad members came off contract at the end of the first year. I was able to re sign maybe 10 of them, given most of their prices had gone up, and left with no other choice but to quit the career. Not sure how this stuff gets through testing.
I can't believe that Big Ant still haven't patched the issues with career mode. Really bad release and worse post release support/communication. What a flop
(11-07-2017, 05:51 PM)secondsolution Wrote: I can't believe that Big Ant still haven't patched the issues with career mode. Really bad release and worse post release support/communication. What a flop

Agree.
I don't think I'll ever be buying a Big Ant game on release again. It's the same issues every time.
You can use Wouldy's career save editor to add/delete (effectively swap) players between teams.

Another way I do it- in the NRL career mode I use the Knights, so I select my first grade squad, then use the team selection section to select the NSW Cup and also Holden Cup of teams (after September recruiting window opens for those 2 competitions) so I have 25 players in each squad.

Long way to do it but it works for me. With the feeder teams I always have 75 players to choose from for first grade team.
When is the next patch coming out?

Need to fix the kick for touch, tap and pass glitch.
Either you get called for a forward pass or hit with an offside penalty (which is super fuckin frustrating)

Grubber kicks need more power! It seems like whenever I put a Grubber through 10 metres out from the line it barely makes it in goal.

Player pro camera far angle, in my opinion is too low, it's hard to tell when my player is a support runner, wether he's in front or behind, I literally have to call for the ball to tell if I'm onside, if I'm in front of the ball carrier and call for the ball it goes to a different player.

Please fix these issues Big ant,

Chur
The A.I Needs fixing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ABXXE5U2o

Fast forward to 8:14 to see what I'm talking about.