Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making your own league
Isn't that as of release... Cronk being an @## and playing the media game will surely stir the pot for the 2018 season? Either way I'm fine with it... don't care where Cronk plays and I'm not a Roosters fan. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(11-01-2017, 10:16 AM)Ruck Wrote: Isn't that as of release... Cronk being an @## and playing the media game will surely stir the pot for the 2018 season? Either way I'm fine with it... don't care where Cronk plays and I'm not a Roosters fan. Smile

But there is no need to create a league for those changes. You only need to edit the teams and start a new career?
Ah, well there you go then. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(11-01-2017, 02:42 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 10:16 AM)Ruck Wrote: Isn't that as of release... Cronk being an @## and playing the media game will surely stir the pot for the 2018 season? Either way I'm fine with it... don't care where Cronk plays and I'm not a Roosters fan. Smile

But there is no need to create a league for those changes. You only need to edit the teams and start a new career?

As stated previously if you read all the problems with career mode, when editing teams it causes duplicate players and on some cases automatically resets to the default teams even with the fan hub changes enabled, you should probably consider doing some homework on some of the threads before commenting.

Creating a league was a work around for the known issues. But as I said in my previous comment it doesn’t work either.
Can't wait for a Broncos wooden spoon..
Not sure if that response was meant for me or Big Ant Studios QA. Confused
(11-01-2017, 06:02 PM)Ruck Wrote: Not sure if that response was meant for me or Big Ant Studios QA. Confused

It’s for Big ant, sorry I didn’t no how to unattach you from the quote.
Can't wait for a Broncos wooden spoon..
All good Smile.
Thought they knew this was an issue? It's the one major problem with this game and not to mention since the release there has been 100 new signings

You just cannot not change teams and have them work in career without them going back to default teams
We are well aware of that issue and are working on a fix.
(11-02-2017, 08:27 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: We are well aware of that issue and are working on a fix.

Is there a time frame you can let us know please?