Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abandoned support?
The boards are totally quiet.

Should those of us waiting on support for DBC17 stop waiting?
I think we might. With the very near release of ashes cricket it will probably spell the end for DBC17.
It doesn't bother me so much because I don't know any other companies that would continue last years game when a new game comes out.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
It would be interesting to see how this Ashes game came to be. The fact the licensing has come onboard indicates that there is some story to be told.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-25-2017, 07:44 AM)Ruck Wrote: It would be interesting to see how this Ashes game came to be. The fact the licensing has come onboard indicates that there is some story to be told.

I had an inkling something was happening after the Big Bash mobile game. Hopefully those teams are licenced too but I still believe all the content from DBC17 will be available for this game so domestic and international teams won't be an issue.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17