Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using custom team's home ground in career mode
I made a custom team and put them into a custom league, replacing Newcastle.
I used this league to start a career but whenever my team has a home game it's at Newcastle's home ground (McDonald Jones) instead of my custom team's home.

Is there a way to fix this?
It's like that for the first season and after that it will revert to the home ground you have set. I've seen it mentioned elsewhere on here and after playing my first season as a custom team in England... the second season my home games were being played at Belmore as I selected.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-24-2017, 10:58 PM)Ruck Wrote: It's like that for the first season and after that it will revert to the home ground you have set. I've seen it mentioned elsewhere on here and after playing my first season as a custom team in England... the second season my home games were being played at Belmore as I selected.

Ahh okay.
I remember something like this happening with RLL3 too.
(10-24-2017, 10:58 PM)Ruck Wrote: It's like that for the first season and after that it will revert to the home ground you have set. I've seen it mentioned elsewhere on here and after playing my first season as a custom team in England... the second season my home games were being played at Belmore as I selected.
Unrelated. That new avi and title Ruck, Is badass!
LOL, thanks... If the Netflix "Judge Dredd : Mega City One" series gets Karl Urban on board... then it'll all be worth it. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I'm also having an issue with the way my custom team's name is displayed when I view the scorecard.
They are called Dunedin Rampage, but when I view the scorecard it says 'My Town Rampage'