Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is Ross??
Does anyone remember when Ross Symons would get onto the forums and attack anyone who dared to question or complain about the previous games. Now he cant even be bothered to do that!

Have a look at the DBC17 forum, its dead! This is where RLL4 is heading as now they are focusing on Ashes Cricket. Seriously do they think that anyone who paid for DBC17 or RLL4 is going to AGAIN pay $99 for another half cooked effort.

Have a look at his twitter. Ross going to Disney Land, Ross at the Grand Final (AFL - Maybe the NRL band him because of the bad name RLL4 is giving the game) Ross at E3! Maybe as the CEO and Founder of this game he would love to come on here and answer our questions..................oh yeah I forgot "We cant answer anything because Tru Blu blah blah blah."

No but really its all tongue in cheek. The games great. I hope you release some World Cup DLC and charge $50 because I think thats a fair price.

Keep up the great work Big Ant and we all cant wait for Ashes Cricket.

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
Well clearly you're doing a good job of stalking him on twitter so you know where he is when he's not working... otherwise I'd suggest he's working. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-14-2017, 09:26 PM)Ruck Wrote: Well clearly you're doing a good job of stalking him on twitter so you know where he is when he's not working... otherwise I'd suggest he's working. Smile

I only follow him to see what he is actually doing instead of fixing this game........

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
Right.... well as much as I enjoy having Ross around to chat with, to me his absence means that he's busy so I'm ok with that.

I'd be confident in saying that Ross enjoying his free time has very little affect on his work and those in charge of "fixing this game" didn't accompany him to Disney Land. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Smile 
(10-15-2017, 03:06 PM)Ruck Wrote: Right.... well as much as I enjoy having Ross around to chat with, to me his absence means that he's busy so I'm ok with that.

I'd be confident in saying that Ross enjoying his free time has very little affect on his work and those in charge of "fixing this game" didn't accompany him to Disney Land. Smile

I don't know if anyone is in charge of "fixing this game". Same as no one was in charge of testing this game......................... Big Grin

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
He's busy creating the next best sports game made in Australia to date
(10-15-2017, 03:45 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 03:06 PM)Ruck Wrote: Right.... well as much as I enjoy having Ross around to chat with, to me his absence means that he's busy so I'm ok with that.

I don't know if anyone is in charge of "fixing this game". Same as no one was in charge of testing this game......................... Big Grin I love it ???