Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planet Cricket Problem
Went to Planet Cricket a little while ago, and I get this message:

"You have to download our New Launcher to visit our forums Click here to download"

That seems very suspicious to me, so I didn't download it. Have they been hacked? I don't any other way to reach them to find out what's going on.
Yes...it looks suspicious to me also. Certainly don't download anything. Let's wait to see when it comes back up. I think this has happened in the past as well...though I could be mis-remembering that.
Looks like it's back up now...
Yeah... loading good now. Just have to avoid it for now.... someone tell me if they release the Academy. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(10-14-2017, 10:49 AM)Dr. Dee Wrote: Looks like it's back up now...

Great, thanks.
Well it's back offline again. Looks like it is going to be a more difficult recovery than initially expected.
The site's down, as far as I can tell. I haven't been able to reach it for a few hours.

Anyone have any info?
PlanetCricket is currently undergoing server maintenance, and will be available again soon.
ali
So, I play DBC 14 very frequently with an XBOX 360 controller and I can't change the line of my deliveries.
I am an off - spin bowler and whenever I bowl, the bowl always goes in the middle. Anyway to change that?. Please Help! Thanks in advance !!