Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Commentary Blobset Tools
Thanks for all the effort on all your editors bro, it is much appreciated by many, myself most certainly included.
(02-08-2018, 04:08 PM)callmack1 Wrote: Thanks for all the effort on all your editors bro, it is much appreciated by many, myself most certainly included.

No probs.
Hey man, thanks again for this. Just tried to add a few names from previous titles and seem to work fine creating. Basically replaced the old files in the game with my new ones as the saying file name.
They don't seem to be calling them out. Will try again tonight to double check. Do I need to change the name of the file in the player as well? It's a bit different to how we did it last time I think.
Thanks man

If only they had the commentary names called out would make it easier.
(02-12-2018, 12:05 PM)Horrie Wrote: Hey man, thanks again for this. Just tried to add a few names from previous titles and seem to work fine creating. Basically replaced the old files in the game with my new ones as the same file name.
They don't seem to be calling them out. Will try again tonight to double check. Do I need to change the name of the file in the player as well? It's a bit different to how we did it last time I think.
Thanks man

If only they had the commentary names called out would make it easier.

Checked again and new names wont play even though I saved them as the same file name that should be read in the commentary. No name is called out. Help!
Okay have played with it further. New files come up and work BUT only if they are the same as the last name of the player.

EG. I put Skandalis wav in where Meszaros wav would be by just replacing the file with the same name so it reads like the original wav but the wav is Skandalis. Change the file name in the player to have Skandalis in it in the Comm Player and its like that in the Comm list. But unless i have the last name of the player as Meszaros it wont call out Skandalis.

I think some how we have to find out what triggers the name and change that in the back end.

Just like if you have a player with last name Smith if you change the comm to Seers it wont say Seers as the last name is Smith. Confusing and unlike last game??!!
(02-13-2018, 11:42 AM)Horrie Wrote: Okay have played with it further. New files come up and work BUT only if they are the same as the last name of the player.

EG. I put Skandalis wav in where Meszaros wav would be by just replacing the file with the same name so it  reads like the original wav but the wav is Skandalis. Change the file name in the player to have Skandalis in it in the Comm Player and its like that in the Comm list. But unless i have the last name of the player as Meszaros it wont call out Skandalis.

I think some how we have to find out what triggers the name and change that in the back end.

Just like if you have a player with last name Smith if you change the comm to Seers it wont say Seers as the last name is Smith. Confusing and unlike last game??!!

Yeah sorry I should of explained it better. The offsets are different to the last commentary which will change the numbered wav files.

So "300.wav" might end up being "520.wav" ect...

You will need to find them again.
mmmm. Confusing. Will try again then. So even if the name corresponds in the player and calls it out correctly it still wont be right in the game. the more I play with it feels like a trigger from inside the game sets it off. Its a shame you cant change the trigger to be the same as the last name. So if the last name is Skandalis it will call it . Tried adjusting the names in the ui surnames .

How would you change the name in game to say Skandalis in comm. Ie Changing Meszaros so you can see it in game as SKandalis even thought ist out of order. Effectively replacing it.
Seems to be a bug with changing the commentary now since the new update, the only way to get commentary is to select no commentary and the game will use the surname as the trigger.