Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Career Save Editor
There was a small bug with the last release, just redownload from the first post. I haven't changed the version number.
RLL4 Career Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.1.8

* Added support for female teams/players.
RLL4 Career Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.0

* Added support for the updated career save.
RLL4 Career Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.1

* Fixed a problem with wc jerseys ids.
RLL4 Career Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.2

* Fixed a team logo mix up.
Hey Wouldy, is it possible to, I guess un-retire a player? I'm mid way through my season and had maloney get injured, now he's retired, tried changing it to an injury or suspension with the editor but it never seems to save the change.
RLL4 Career Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.3

* Fixed the problem where you couldn't save the player status (Injury/Suspension);
Hi, I finally found a way to edit all stats in the RLL4 SAVE EDITOR, by going to database query, all player stats, select the position then increase the stat click save changes. However I only have access to World Cup squads. I can't find domestic teams in AcademyData000.SAV file just world cup squads, is it not possible to edit a teams overall stats for quick match play? Does the mod only work in competition environment so I'll need to create individual saves for each competition?

Just realised I used the blobset editor instead if the career editor, still same query, how to edit quick match, I won't be playing competitions.

Basically I find the game most fun playing Nines matches on amateur with the mod that improves passing. As Passing can't be improved to make the game fun Rookie and amateur difficulty have more user line breaks making the game more exciting but I would like to see if I can get more line breaks on amateur and higher difficulties. I'm assuming it's the break tackle stat that needs to be increased across the board.
(02-20-2018, 10:58 AM)Beast Wrote: Hi, I finally found a way to edit all stats in the RLL4 SAVE EDITOR, by going to database query, all player stats, select the position then increase the stat click save changes. However I only have access to World Cup squads. I can't find domestic teams in AcademyData000.SAV file just world cup squads, is it not possible to edit a teams overall stats for quick match play? Does the mod only work in competition environment so I'll need to create individual saves for each competition?

Just realised I used the blobset editor instead if the career editor, still same query, how to edit quick match, I won't be playing competitions.

Basically I find the game most fun playing Nines matches on amateur with the mod that improves passing. As Passing can't be improved to make the game fun Rookie and amateur difficulty have more user line breaks making the game more exciting but I would like to see if I can get more line breaks on amateur and higher difficulties.  I'm assuming it's the break tackle stat that  needs to be increased across the board.

AcademyData000.SAV only gathers teams/players that you edit in game, your better off using the RLL4 Database Editor.
(02-20-2018, 03:37 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 10:58 AM)Beast Wrote: Hi, I finally found a way to edit all stats in the RLL4 SAVE EDITOR, by going to database query, all player stats, select the position then increase the stat click save changes. However I only have access to World Cup squads. I can't find domestic teams in AcademyData000.SAV file just world cup squads, is it not possible to edit a teams overall stats for quick match play? Does the mod only work in competition environment so I'll need to create individual saves for each competition?

Basically I find the game most fun playing Nines matches on amateur with the mod that improves passing. As Passing can't be improved to make the game fun Rookie and amateur difficulty have more user line breaks making the game more exciting but I would like to see if I can get more line breaks on amateur and higher difficulties.  I'm assuming it's the break tackle stat that  needs to be increased across the board.

AcademyData000.SAV only gathers teams/players that you edit in game, your better off using the RLL4 Database Editor.

Thanks, yes, I came across the database editor, although the instructions could be more user friendly. I've extracted the whole zip file to the Rugby League Live 4 steam directory (or should it remain in it's folder?). And that's as far as I can go based on the instructions below. Where do I find (database.m3mp)? Should it just be in the Rugby League Live 4 steam directory?

When you say use the latest blobset creator do you mean when (database.m3mp) is located extract (database.m3mp) in the blobset creator then click create blobset?

Thank's in advance

"You will find the saved compressed database file (database.m3mp) in the programs root directory, use the latest's RLL4 Blobset Creator to save the file to the modded blobset file.

You will copy the database file (database.m3mp) to this location "RLL4 Blobset Creator\RLL4Mods\m3mp" and then build the blobset."