Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC issue
Got the game on steam today and have encountered an issue involving tackled players. If you don't release the player as soon as he is brought to ground you get penalised. Other than that the game plays well so far and is superior to my ps4 pro verosion as far as performance is concerned.
(09-13-2017, 05:14 PM)Kaf Wrote: Got the game on steam today and have encountered an issue involving tackled players. If you don't release the player as soon as he is brought to ground you get penalised. Other than that the game plays well so far and is superior to my ps4 pro verosion as far as performance is concerned.

This game is very faulty for £39.99 ! After any career game (5 attempts) it's says error and just freezes. Any fix Big Ant ? 

Anyone else have the same problem ? 

Suggestions ? Can you release a steam update or fix ?
(09-17-2017, 12:23 AM)swiv1984 Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 05:14 PM)Kaf Wrote: Got the game on steam today and have encountered an issue involving tackled players. If you don't release the player as soon as he is brought to ground you get penalised. Other than that the game plays well so far and is superior to my ps4 pro verosion as far as performance is concerned.

This game is very faulty for £39.99 ! After any career game (5 attempts) it's says error and just freezes. Any fix Big Ant ? 

Can you zip up your career save and upload it to a file sharing site.
I'd get a refund but played over 10 hours game is still beta.....I just amazed how much of a step down this is from RLL3 like no words
up up cronulla
(09-17-2017, 12:34 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

I Can't even save the game - after full-time it says error loading and nothing happens. Screen is frozen and I ctrl-alt-delete ! 
(09-17-2017, 06:27 PM)swiv1984 Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 12:34 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

I Can't even save the game - after full-time it says error loading and nothing happens. Screen is frozen and I ctrl-alt-delete ! 

Found a fix - it was my Anti-Virus Software blocking the game. My own fault. Sorry Big Ant, love the game.