Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.02 patch
(09-13-2017, 05:22 PM)ak47 Wrote: I'm talking about making a line break and having support runner's and draw and pass on the defending FB (the last guy on defence)

Oh, yeah I think the opportunity has definitely been there but I'm yet to pull it off. Just need to get the timing right for the pass.
is the passing fix? Like is it faster compared to the loopy ones in pre-patch version.
Lol. The controls orientation are still wrong. Up is down and down is up when changing players on side cam. Who tests this stuff
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Defensive line sliding is wrong as well. They slide right for left and left for right.

Just got called for offside penalty when doing a tap restart from a kick for touch from opposition penalty.
(09-13-2017, 07:13 PM)Radman Wrote: Defensive line sliding is wrong as well. They slide right for left and left for right.

Just got called for offside penalty when doing a tap restart from a kick for touch from opposition penalty.

That happened to the Ai v me in my only 14mins with this patch. There is improved stuff and new broken stuff. Back to F1 2017 now
Just happened again on the next set I got. The AI got called for held down, I kicked the ball out went to tap and go and got called for the penalty for offside.

As for the selecting players not working properly on side cam, it seems to start off ok then something triggers it to work the other way. Happens for when defending on the right side of the screen.

And I'm still annoyed there is no reset of tackle count from an opposition charge down. Sad
Half time happens and u switch sides and then the orientation goes opposite. Side balanced is still worse in this than any other NRL games. I don't understand why they don't fix it. You can't play near side of field the sideline and defense pop up out of nowhere. It needs to be zoomed out and lowered a tad. I've explained this all before. I hope there is another patch in the works but I won't hold my breath. They haven't done anything with the cameras and imo it's a simple fix
(09-13-2017, 07:40 PM)ak47 Wrote: Half time happens and u switch sides and then the orientation goes opposite. Side balanced is still worse in this than any other NRL games. I don't understand why they don't fix it. You can't play near side of field the sideline and defense pop up out of nowhere. It needs to be zoomed out and lowered a tad. I've explained this all before. I hope there is another patch in the works but I won't hold my breath. They haven't done anything with the cameras and imo it's a simple fix

This and the fact that the defensive players selection is still reversed, as per AK's earlier post. Both have been thoroughly reported.

Still a lot of improvements in other ways, so I do have to give BA credit on getting a heck of a lot right. I guess we need to wait a few days on the 99 rated players thing with people restarting careers to test it.

(09-13-2017, 06:27 PM)Yuna Wrote: is the passing fix? Like is it faster compared to the loopy ones in pre-patch version.

passing seems slow not like a beach ball but intercepts still happen
up up cronulla
Ummm WTF every HB are now in jersey 6 & 5/8s wear 7. Have injuries been added.

Ah hurry up nba2k18..