Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career glitch in DBC 14
I play as a left arm orthodox spinner in the game and with the progression in the career , I was assigned the captain but recently I chose to simulate to career player as I was lazy to assign bowler and the regular stuff and to my surprise I was keeping wickets and I thought it must a part of game and continued and I saved the game and quit and now when I go back and load that profile the game crashes and now I can't play that very profile.

Did this happen to anyone else or is it just me?
Is there a work around to get this thing working back again because I have progressed a lot in the game and I don't want to lose it 

Looking forward for an reply.

Thank you.
(08-26-2017, 03:40 AM)Ab92 Wrote: I play as a left arm orthodox spinner in the game and with the progression in the career , I was assigned the captain but recently I chose to simulate to career player as I was lazy to assign bowler and the regular stuff and to my surprise I was keeping wickets and I thought it must a part of game and continued and I saved the game and quit and now when I go back and load that profile the game crashes and now I can't play that very profile.

Did this happen to anyone else or is it just me?
Is there a work around to get this thing working back again because I have progressed a lot in the game and I don't want to lose it 

Looking forward for an reply.

Thank you.

looks like your save is corrupt or something , next time make backups after few matches ?