Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch
(08-21-2017, 02:22 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 02:21 PM)Siesy Wrote: Anyone know when or if there is going to be a patch? I really hope they change some of these players attributes, i just got chased down by Tom Burgess & i was jimmy the jet, what a joke & for the love of god if someone tells me about that i can change players attributes myself ? owners shouldn't have to change those details, it should be as real as possible and the creators of the game should put more attention to detail when it comes to players attributes. Its the small things bigant

We do not do the player attributes, they are supplied to us

I don't know where you're getting them, but I can promise you whoever is supplying them doesn't watch a lot of rugby league. This has been a pretty major issue across the last few games
I agree the speed is also a killer players react and sprint too well. You use a back player and go through a gap after an OP side step and all of a sudden you have like 4 front rowers chasing you down tackling you. Like they react so fast you dont have a chance to go the length of the field unless you keep stepping them and lets not forget your own AI team mates cant support run with you to pass to a player who is open. Its just chase down after chase down everyone feels fast in this game. The stats really need an overhaul its so bad for alot of players I was surprised in the last game with the fanhub people just made player likeness and updates roster lineups but no one tweaked the ratings. Its like panda said last few games have been so off on ratings including this game