Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch
Anyone know when or if there is going to be a patch? I really hope they change some of these players attributes, i just got chased down by Tom Burgess & i was jimmy the jet, what a joke & for the love of god if someone tells me about that i can change players attributes myself ? owners shouldn't have to change those details, it should be as real as possible and the creators of the game should put more attention to detail when it comes to players attributes. Its the small things bigant
(08-21-2017, 02:21 PM)Siesy Wrote: Anyone know when or if there is going to be a patch? I really hope they change some of these players attributes, i just got chased down by Tom Burgess & i was jimmy the jet, what a joke & for the love of god if someone tells me about that i can change players attributes myself ? owners shouldn't have to change those details, it should be as real as possible and the creators of the game should put more attention to detail when it comes to players attributes. Its the small things bigant

We do not do the player attributes, they are supplied to us
(08-21-2017, 02:22 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 02:21 PM)Siesy Wrote: Anyone know when or if there is going to be a patch? I really hope they change some of these players attributes, i just got chased down by Tom Burgess & i was jimmy the jet, what a joke & for the love of god if someone tells me about that i can change players attributes myself ? owners shouldn't have to change those details, it should be as real as possible and the creators of the game should put more attention to detail when it comes to players attributes. Its the small things bigant

As a matter of interest, who supplies them?

There supplied to you??? So when making the game or testing it & you see big burgess chase down.... let's say Milford, you guys think.... yep that makes sense. Lets sell the game
(08-21-2017, 04:04 PM)Siesy Wrote:

There supplied to you??? So when making the game or testing it & you see big burgess chase down.... let's say Milford, you guys think.... yep that makes sense. Lets sell the game
The only possible way that can happen is if Milford has used all of his boost. This will be corrected at a later date
(08-21-2017, 04:04 PM)Siesy Wrote:

I have scored loads and loads of breakaway tries with quick players and hardly ever see them run down by a forward... if you crab away from the chasing player more often than not you can burn up even quick full backs and wingers if the player making the break is a fast one.
Wait for real you dont make the player attributes? Seriously who does it? Is it a team, a group of people, 1 person? Seems like something fan made or the person/team doesnt watch much rugby league like so many players are exactly the same since live2 days. it should be based on the most recent season and then with roster updates every month or so like every other sport game. Legit go over each teams lineup and you see the top 3 players you shake your head sometimes and think I know better players the clubs fans really think are the star and top performers for the team. Have to admit in live3 after the final roster update I was dissappointed that that game also had roster updates done poorly. Who ever you are paying to do the attributes I would think hard about finding a replacement and Im sure alot of people will thumbs up this move they arent really good sad to say
I think the reason support play is so poor is because the speed sprint stamina attributes are well off. When u make a break the D line is able to turn and run down backs. Do you guys even watch NRL? It even takes Jimmy the jet a good 30m to run down a burgess if he has to turn around after burgess is thru at full pelt. Forwards should never run down anyone other than themselves. They are the most tired on the field to begin with. They are the most subbed/interchanged for a reason. If there is a design choice that if ball in possession must run slower remove it
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(08-21-2017, 02:22 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: We do not do the player attributes, they are supplied to us

I hope you are kidding me! Did anybody look at the player attributes?

I'm using the Broncos and I'm pretty sure I remember Darius Boyd has the same sprint speed and agility as James Roberts. Jimmy "The Jet' Roberts. WHAT! This guy is a freak of nature and you put Boyd having the same sprint speed as him and Joshua O'Carr?

Please, Please release a patch where the speed is a lot more realistic (this is only 1 example but I'm pretty sure there are wayyy too many players with a 99 Sprint Speed/Agility). There should only be 2/3 players with close to max speed and that would be Roberts, O'Car and French.

Endrant/I only signed up to post this
(08-23-2017, 08:59 AM)061ang Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 02:22 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: We do not do the player attributes, they are supplied to us

I hope you are kidding me! Did anybody look at the player attributes?

I'm using the Broncos and I'm pretty sure I remember Darius Boyd has the same sprint speed and agility as James Roberts. Jimmy "The Jet' Roberts. WHAT! This guy is a freak of nature and you put Boyd having the same sprint speed as him and Joshua O'Carr?

Please, Please release a patch where the speed is a lot more realistic (this is only 1 example but I'm pretty sure there are wayyy too many players with a 99 Sprint Speed/Agility). There should only be 2/3 players with close to max speed and that would be Roberts, O'Car and French.

Endrant/I only signed up to post this

I'm a Parramatta fan and honestly, I wouldn't even have French at 99 speed. He needs close to maximum agility/acceleration, but pure sprint speed isn't at that level.

The problem is, they've stupidly designed the game so that backs have to be top speed to be effective. Hence slow guys like Thurston & Dugan have about 90 sprint speed, even though they'd be lucky to hit a 70 IRL.