Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Youtube Series + RLL4 Good/Bad talk
Video 
Yo Guys. As the thread states I wanted to talk about my youtube series I have going. but kinda segway a cheap plug about it into talking about the game and what the DEV team could do to improve. Firstly Regarding the Youtube gig, got a Career Mode going with Hull FC. Had some good feedback from people saying they liked it so if you wanna check it out I've got a link down below. EP5 where I'm up to. If you like what you see then subscribe. 

Right now that's out the way. My thoughts on the game are as follows. It's in my opinion the best game in the series so far. Granted it is a big learning curve from the last game but this is what we needed for a Rugby League game. Good passing mechanics that reward tactful play. Forwards actually being able to make good yardage. A cool foresight system so you can plan out attacks well in advance. Nice tackle animations that feels responsive to what you are pressing. This isn't to discount the negatives in the game but at the moment the good outshines the bad in my opinion. 

I will point out a few bad things though. The kicking is tough and requires great precision even to pull off a normal punt that will travel a fair few meters up field. The lack of "skill games" or training for basic mechanics is also troubling especially if they're any newcomers trying to play this game. A system where you could have a practice field to hone your skills and execute passing plays would be awesome. 

These are just some of the things I find that are good and bad. Lemme know what you think people.
(08-21-2017, 01:48 PM)TiDYBOY Wrote: Yo Guys. As the thread states I wanted to talk about my youtube series I have going. but kinda segway a cheap plug about it into talking about the game and what the DEV team could do to improve. Firstly Regarding the Youtube gig, got a Career Mode going with Hull FC. Had some good feedback from people saying they liked it so if you wanna check it out I've got a link down below. EP5 where I'm up to. If you like what you see then subscribe. 

Right now that's out the way. My thoughts on the game are as follows. It's in my opinion the best game in the series so far. Granted it is a big learning curve from the last game but this is what we needed for a Rugby League game. Good passing mechanics that reward tactful play. Forwards actually being able to make good yardage. A cool foresight system so you can plan out attacks well in advance. Nice tackle animations that feels responsive to what you are pressing. This isn't to discount the negatives in the game but at the moment the good outshines the bad in my opinion. 

I will point out a few bad things though. The kicking is tough and requires great precision even to pull off? a normal punt that will travel a fair few meters up field. The lack of "skill games" or training for basic mechanics is also troubling especially if they're any newcomers trying to play this game. A system where you could have a practice field to hone your skills and execute passing plays would be awesome. 

These are just some of the things I find that are good and bad. Lemme know what you think people.

9 looks mint ? coyh
God you remind me of me when i play RLL games lol.funny bugga mate ya gotta sub Big Grin
up up cronulla