Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can the player ratings please be updated
I really want the player ratings to be updated it just feels like every team or majority of the players are exactly the same as the last game. I liked RLL3 it was fun once all the patches came out but even in that game I felt like alot of the roster ratings were off and it feels like all they did was copy and paste the same stuff to live4. Sharks being the champs only rated an 83? Fafita and Maloney the best players on the team when lets be real that team is stacked andddd the backline carried them to the chip and they all feel so under rated in the low 80s or high 70s. I also dont like how far far too many teams are identical, they are mostly rated in the 82-84s theres no purpose on having different teams to distinguish how they are in real life they all control and play the same.

Cowboys arent that good this year yet that team is OP as **** in this game. Play career mode and sim the game theyll be lucky to have 2 defeats in simulation, other sport games when you sim the game the ladder is accurate to how they are in real life it picks out the good teams from the bad but in this game it feels like tigers and knights are always bottom, cowboys always win the chip and are 1st and everyone else is a free for all because they are identical in ratings.

Wish the devs gave you the ability to edit player ratings so the fanhub can do the game some justice based on how teams are in real life because for this game being released seeing the team ratings makes me think if they actually watched last seasons matches

PS. Dont even get me started on the difficulty on this game, offloads being useless, passing being slow, big hits being OP and side step being OP because you cant pass and find gaps to break the line like Live3. The AI defense just reacts too well and closes any holes they have unless you side step non stop I really dont know how it passed testing it just feels like a copy and paste game exactly to live3 before the patch releases and just updated team lineups yet they all have the same ratings. Baffles me how a said player is rated so elite on a bad team yet that player has the same rating in live2 or 3 also when that team was good. Roster ratings are the basic in sport games please fix this and adjust the teams and not just 1 or 2 players but the entire lineup based on form
You can edit all player ratings via the fanhub
you also dont hqve tje injury and fatigue factors of real lofe on paper cowboys have as good as teams as sharks broncos rooster ect with storm being heaps above
(08-20-2017, 01:35 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: You can edit all player ratings via the fanhub

When doing this it causes more issues e.g duplicate players in career mode. So my question is how do we correct attributes without causing duplicate players in the career mode ?
Can't wait for a Broncos wooden spoon..
(08-21-2017, 06:23 PM)mattystorm1987 Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 01:35 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: You can edit all player ratings via the fanhub

When doing this it causes more issues e.g duplicate players in career mode. So my question is how do we correct attributes without causing duplicate players in the career mode ?

We are working on a fix fo this
(08-20-2017, 12:11 PM)archangel22 Wrote: I really want the player ratings to be updated it just feels like every team or majority of the players are exactly the same as the last game. I liked RLL3 it was fun once all the patches came out but even in that game I felt like alot of the roster ratings were off and it feels like all they did was copy and paste the same stuff to live4. Sharks being the champs only rated an 83? Fafita and Maloney the best players on the team when lets be real that team is stacked andddd the backline carried them to the chip and they all feel so under rated in the low 80s or high 70s. I also dont like how far far too many teams are identical, they are mostly rated in the 82-84s theres no purpose on having different teams to distinguish how they are in real life they all control and play the same.

Cowboys arent that good this year yet that team is OP as **** in this game. Play career mode and sim the game theyll be lucky to have 2 defeats in simulation, other sport games when you sim the game the ladder is accurate to how they are in real life it picks out the good teams from the bad but in this game it feels like tigers and knights are always bottom, cowboys always win the chip and are 1st and everyone else is a free for all because they are identical in ratings.

Wish the devs gave you the ability to edit player ratings so the fanhub can do the game some justice based on how teams are in real life because for this game being released seeing the team ratings makes me think if they actually watched last seasons matches

PS. Dont even get me started on the difficulty on this game, offloads being useless, passing being slow, big hits being OP and side step being OP because you cant pass and find gaps to break the line like Live3. The AI defense just reacts too well and closes any holes they have unless you side step non stop I really dont know how it passed testing it just feels like a copy and paste game exactly to live3 before the patch releases and just updated team lineups yet they all have the same ratings. Baffles me how a said player is rated so elite on a bad team yet that player has the same rating in live2 or 3 also when that team was good. Roster ratings are the basic in sport games please fix this and adjust the teams and not just 1 or 2 players but the entire lineup based on form
Absolutely agree with you archangel22 the player attributes get me just doesn't make sense, than big ant tells you that you can change there attributes in fanhub..... over 3400 players and they want you to do there work. Gone backwards not forward since rll3. Worse thing is no support play, i use to love breaking the line and setting my wingers up.
(08-20-2017, 12:11 PM)archangel22 Wrote: I really want the player ratings to be updated it just feels like every team or majority of the players are exactly the same as the last game. I liked RLL3 it was fun once all the patches came out but even in that game I felt like alot of the roster ratings were off and it feels like all they did was copy and paste the same stuff to live4. Sharks being the champs only rated an 83? Fafita and Maloney the best players on the team when lets be real that team is stacked andddd the backline carried them to the chip and they all feel so under rated in the low 80s or high 70s. I also dont like how far far too many teams are identical, they are mostly rated in the 82-84s theres no purpose on having different teams to distinguish how they are in real life they all control and play the same.

I'm fine with Thurston/Taumalolo being 90+, although neither holds a candle to Cameron Smith IRL (but that's just a finer point). My main issue is that big average blokes like Coote, Granville, even like Thompson, Hampton are rated as well as the best players at clubs like Parramatta, who are well above the Cowboys this season
I posted this in another thread but I'm pretty sure they have Darius Boyd at Max Sprint Speed and agility, which means having James Roberts isn't even that big of a deal since so many people have Max Speed like him already (I think even Kahu has max speed too, not sure but I know quite a few people do).

The only people that should be close to having Max is Roberts, O'Car and French. I got a line break with Roberts yesterday and he was chased down, despite being full energy too
Darius Boyd has 84 Agility and 86 Sprint speed
Jordan Kahu has 87 Agility and 85 Sprint speed
(08-23-2017, 09:54 AM)061ang Wrote: I posted this in another thread but I'm pretty sure they have Darius Boyd at Max Sprint Speed and agility, which means having James Roberts isn't even that big of a deal since so many people have Max Speed like him already (I think even Kahu has max speed too, not sure but I know quite a few people do).

The only people that should be close to having Max is Roberts, O'Car and French. I got a line break with Roberts yesterday and he was chased down, despite being full energy too
The first thing I check in all of these games is the sprint speed of Thurston & Dugan. If they're fast AF, you know the people who've done the ratings have no idea