Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of BigAnt and rugby league games?
come on, the game isn't too hard that's a nonsense. Yep you have to put a few hours in, and play the game like proper Leauge but after a couple of days of playing amateur i was playing on pro and i aint never been great at these RLL games. within a few days i can dominate on pro at times but still not quite good enough for Veteran but will get there sometime soon.

Point is, please don't dumb it down, the Pro and above levels are just right i think personally. Yes maybe make Amateur a little easier for the pick up and play view point (although i found Amateur being toughish at the start helped make me improve) but once you get the game and how to play the AI play pretty well as is.
A bit of fine tuning is necessary... but using hit-ups and quick passes have enabled me to step up the difficulty quite easily.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-19-2017, 02:43 AM)BigMoz Wrote: come on, the game isn't too hard that's a nonsense. Yep you have to put a few hours in, and play the game like proper Leauge but after a couple of days of playing amateur i was playing on pro and i aint never been great at these RLL games. within a few days i can dominate on pro at times but still not quite good enough for Veteran but will get there sometime soon.

Point is, please don't dumb it down, the Pro and above levels are just right i think personally. Yes maybe make Amateur a little easier for the pick up and play view point (although i found Amateur being toughish at the start helped make me improve) but once you get the game and how to play the AI play pretty well as is.

The difficulty issue is just poor game design. When you look at FIFA, you could hand a controller to someone who has never played it before and they would have a competitive and fun experience on the lower difficulties straight away. 

I understand the budget argument between Tru Blu and EA however difficulty tuning and accessibility should be a priority for any game. Had this been beta tested before release (rather than after) they could have understood the repercussions this would cause
(08-19-2017, 12:24 AM)marts30 Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 08:33 PM)Eddie Wrote: Ross has been very quiet recently. Dissapointing outcome for RLL4. I agree it's too hard out of the box and not everyone can put 15 hours in just to learn how to play.

Wish I'd returned mine in time

He seemed so confident...

"I will attempt to get some play sessions and the like, I really want people to see this game, it's far beyond what we have done to date and easily the best sports game made in Australia to date."

Far beyond what we have done, jesussss.

I don't care for facial scans. I feel that was half the plug. Gameplay always wins hence DBC14 unlicensed and awesome and still the best game made in Australia to date. Not this
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
This game is a huge fail! I would like Ross to explain how this is the best sports game produced in this country? I have tried so hard to like this game! There are so many flaws! By making this game so difficult they have stopped kids having the ability to pick up and play. The NRL would not be at all happy with that as having kids interest is one of the games aims into the future. At some stage I jump on a PC and type up a full review pointing out the flaws etc. Not easy to do from my phone
The NRL only have themselves to blame. They could have used games as a huge marketing tool and invest. Instead they haven't and now most kids are playing soccer and they all line up for Fifa every September.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Every single person I know in person hates this game and has either returned it, or wishes they've returned it. A good number of these people are diehards who played on Legendary on previous games, but now can't find any sort of attack.

I regret not returning this piece of garbage.

Still persisting at this stage, but I'm not enjoying the game at all, even when I win.
I can only speak for games I've played myself, but at this stage it's definitely a yes. Diehard League fan, if buy whatever they release, but this is the worst game I've ever had the displeasure of touching.

Curious to see if anyone disagrees
Yeah I barely play this game anymore it’s not the best the main thing that annoys me is you can’t draw and pass lmao
(08-20-2017, 05:45 PM)Dragons2011 Wrote: Yeah I barely play this game anymore it’s not the best the main thing that annoys me is you can’t draw and pass lmao

Agree, AI's can just hang around in no man's land intercepting any pass you throw or magnetise to you with a ball and all tackle even if you've blasted past them

Massively OP on all difficulties. The people saying the game is playable/easy are generally just spamming evasion options, which is boring as ****