Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update
ross the ceo says on planet cricket forum that we are expecting something big in january i was wondering if anyone from big ant can let us know when that is going to happen we are mid way through january and still no screen shots nothing

we understand your marketing and everything but you have to try and understand us we want to see something from the actual game.

thanks will be much appreciated and hope some if not all of my points from my previous add have been added to game lol.
(01-15-2013, 02:15 PM)mohammed123 Wrote: ross the ceo says on planet cricket forum that we are expecting something big in january i was wondering if anyone from big ant can let us know when that is going to happen we are mid way through january and still no screen shots nothing

we understand your marketing and everything but you have to try and understand us we want to see something from the actual game.

thanks will be much appreciated and hope some if not all of my points from my previous add have been added to game lol.

Something will be revealed in January.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Are you referring to my lack of patience? Cause that has already been revealed. Smile Is that in relation to the Cricket game or Table Top Cricket game? Or both?

Leak damn you... LEAK!!!! Big Grin
I was hoping to get a Video out for you today so I kept within the end of the month on January however the team are still cutting it together, I don't expect it will get finished until next week, sorry guys Sad

I will post it here as soon as I have it.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
All good Smile, against popular belief... we are patient folk. Some times we wait 5 days for a result. Wink
or in the case of the Ashes, it can be almost 2 months for a result.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
RLL2 trailer still blows me away.
#Thegreatestgameofall
(01-31-2013, 10:40 PM)PJ6 Wrote: RLL2 trailer still blows me away.

I feel the same way about Table Top Cricket trailer. I have not played the game yet but I can tell that this will be a real life like integrated Cricket experience where I will feel like I am a part of the situation! How Big Ant has given life to the umpires, the evasive action at 0:36 and the general movements and how beautifully they have been done, really have no words to describe it! Everything is simply perfect! I can't even imagine how the full game will be like!
My priorities for Big Ant Studios Cricket games
1- Play real
2- Feel real
3- Look real