Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OUCH!! News.com Review
(08-14-2017, 07:00 PM)johncasey Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 05:29 PM)Ickon Wrote: Looking at those in game screen shots, it doesn't look good. Any chance you can you take a screen of your Xbox fan hub player models?

Here's a comparison shot between fanhub Klemmer and in game Klemmer. 

https://i.imgur.com/eo8FkQA.jpg

Yeah the lighting is pretty bad in game. 

(08-15-2017, 11:52 AM)Yuna Wrote: Screw the PC release, where the F*** is the patch getting released?

Lol..Screw your console Tongue .  PC first! Then they can do a crap load of testing with out too many restrictions, once finalized then submit and release to consoles.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
(08-15-2017, 11:52 AM)Yuna Wrote: Screw the PC release, where the F*** is the patch getting released?

After they release pc..It's easyer to patch pc than xbone and ps4.Because reason
up up cronulla
(08-15-2017, 05:26 PM)ET1980 Wrote:

After they release pc..It's easyer to patch pc than xbone and ps4.Because reason

Because pc is an open platform and doesn't require the certification and other nonsense that comes with Xbox live and psn
(08-15-2017, 09:29 AM)[email protected] Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 04:55 PM)sanzar Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 02:55 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 04:45 PM)Luke Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 02:28 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: I wont say anything about the review, but I will say all of our screenshots were taken in game.

And then Photoshopped to look better.

Not the case at all. These are taken straight from in game on PC. I will say however that we have noticed the depth of field in replays (Blurred background) is not currently working on console

Matt, I notice you're quite selective in what posts you answer to hear, and note that you particularly you seem to avoid any comments on the RLL3 comparisons.

Can I draw you out a little as to why this is?

Big Ant QA and I are different people. 

I don't have anything to say regarding comments on comparisons to RLL3. If you prefer the aesthetics in RLL3, then that's your taste in aesthetics. There's nothing wrong with that; the nature of aesthetics means that different people have different preferences.

This is more than just personal preference. It's something cited by a lot of people here and it's not hard to see why; in terms of the lighting and fields, the detail on 3 is simply higher. I can identify individual blades of grass in 3, but in 4 the turf looks like different shade s of green that have been extended with the smudge effect on photoshop.
(08-16-2017, 11:07 AM)sanzar Wrote: This is more than just personal preference. It's something cited by a lot of people here and it's not hard to see why; in terms of the lighting and fields, the detail on 3 is simply higher. I can identify individual blades of grass in 3, but in 4 the turf looks like different shade s of green that have been extended with the smudge effect on photoshop.

I think it's got to do with custom stadiums, so the framerate won't be choppy.