Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Fixtures Editor
(03-01-2018, 09:30 AM)skins Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 03:36 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 10:04 AM)skins Wrote: hey wouldy I was wondering if you could do me a huge favour and check over my save files for me? ever since this big update the game crashes when I go to load my saved competition..i can't even create a new competition with my custom teams anymore for some reason. thanks

It crashes for me as well, not sure what's going on. Have you check out all your custom teams to see if they work properly.

I know its weird..my custom teams are there in the fact that if you go to 'edit teams' in the fanhub you can see them in there and edit them but you can't select them at all in either casual game or put them in a new competition if that makes sense, the only options i have when selecting a team for anything is the licenced clubs...even if i go to create league and put them in a new league they aren't selectable in custom competition?

Are they actual custom teams or do they replace the original teams?

Can you upload your "Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\Profile\AcademyData000.SAV" save.
(03-01-2018, 10:40 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 10:04 AM)skins Wrote: hey wouldy I was wondering if you could do me a huge favour and check over my save files for me? ever since this big update the game crashes when I go to load my saved competition..i can't even create a new competition with my custom teams anymore for some reason. thanks

It crashes for me as well, not sure what's going on. Have you check out all your custom teams to see if they work properly.

I know its weird..my custom teams are there in the fact that if you go to 'edit teams' in the fanhub you can see them in there and edit them but you can't select them at all in either casual game or put them in a new competition if that makes sense, the only options i have when selecting a team for anything is the licenced clubs...even if i go to create league and put them in a new league they aren't selectable in custom competition?

Can you upload your "Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\Profile\AcademyData000.SAV" save.
yeh they are created from scratch and don't replace existing teams

Attached Files
.zip   AcademyData000.zip (Size: 66.53 KB / Downloads: 1)
(03-01-2018, 10:45 AM)skins Wrote:

The teams seem fine and I can add them to a custom comp.

Have you made any changers with the RLL4 Default League Editor?

If you have used the blobset tools try resetting the blobsets by going to Options>Reset Blobsets, then see if that works.
(03-01-2018, 11:37 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 03:36 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: It crashes for me as well, not sure what's going on. Have you check out all your custom teams to see if they work properly.

If you have used the blobset tools try resetting the blobsets by going to Options>Reset Blobsets, then see if that works.

ok thanks wouldy will give it a go
(03-01-2018, 12:43 PM)skins Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 09:30 AM)skins Wrote: I know its weird..my custom teams are there in the fact that if you go to 'edit teams' in the fanhub you can see them in there and edit them but you can't select them at all in either casual game or put them in a new competition if that makes sense, the only options i have when selecting a team for anything is the licenced clubs...even if i go to create league and put them in a new league they aren't selectable in custom competition?

hmm that didn't work, even tried deleting any competitions and leagues...its evident i need to do a re-install of sorts but got no idea how to do this, don't spose you could send me your blobset files?? if i uninstall the game i can do a fresh install without having to download the game again correct?
(03-01-2018, 04:54 PM)skins Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 12:43 PM)skins Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 10:40 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Are they actual custom teams or do they replace the original teams?

hmm that didn't work, even tried deleting any competitions and leagues...its evident i need to do a re-install of sorts but got no idea how to do this, don't spose you could send me your blobset files?? if i uninstall the game i can do a fresh install without having to download the game again correct?

That's strange.

* You can try deleting everything in the "C:\Users\****\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 4" folder, then load the game. Before you do that, make a backup of that folder.
* You can check the Verify Integrity of Game Files
* Or you can check the MD5 hash of the blobsets and see if they much these -

data-0.blobset.pc - 77629B75A6DF67BFA3B630DC69D18C01
data-1.blobset.pc - 09C5BD273971B82C5B425A27CBF7BAED
data-2.blobset.pc - 36835D285F8419B886FE08498DA7F9F2
data-3.blobset.pc - A89ED781F930D399F9B34BD0D0771DEF

MD5 Checker