Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Save Editor
Cheers Wouldy, much appreciated and I'll give it a go soon.
Hey guy's, any one tried editing stat's across a whole team? So reduces the stat regarding defensive awareness to give the player a little more time to get a passing move started? Or increase your team's passing stats so you get more successful offloads and less forward passes? Rugby Challenge 2 had the option to change teams overall stats in game without having to get in and adjust individually, it didn't make it a good game but it improved on the original.
RLL4 Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.8

* Added the new face maps for the England team in player appearance, thanks Horrie I forgot about them.
* Fixed some small bugs with the jersey section and logos.
(02-06-2018, 09:16 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: RLL4 Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.8

* Added the new face maps for the England team in player appearance, thanks Horrie I forgot about them.
* Fixed some small bugs with the jersey section and logos.
The King!
Is this compatible with the world cup edition ?

EDIT: i tried as i saw there was the new international teams logo and id in the editor, but when saving team modification, seems that jersey and team logos got messed up (that okay as i made a backup before anyway )
(02-07-2018, 04:42 AM)Brouette Wrote: Is this compatible with the world cup edition ?

EDIT: i tried as i saw there was the new international teams logo and id in the editor, but when saving team modification, seems that jersey and team logos got messed up (that okay as i made a backup before anyway )

Looks like I stuffed up the jersey mapping for the world cup teams, I'll have a fix soon.
RLL4 Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.9

* Fixed a problem with wc jerseys ids
Thanks for your work !

The problem with jersey seem fixed, but there is some problem with some teams: logos are interchanged between some teams. Oldham, Toulouse, Rochdale, Hull Kingston, Swinton...
(02-15-2018, 12:07 AM)Brouette Wrote: Thanks for your work !

The problem with jersey seem fixed, but there is some problem with some teams: logos are interchanged between some teams. Oldham, Toulouse, Rochdale, Hull Kingston, Swinton...

Thanks for the heads up.
RLL4 Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.3.0

* Fixed a team logo mix up.