Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 Save Editor
Or when you click on the hair color in the editor I am finding it hard to work out the co lours based on the hue. Any way you can see what the numbers are for the original hair colour? THat way I can use a face but make the hair different and using the little editors i end up with green hair or purble. If we could see the number I could copy it.

Thanks man!
(10-12-2017, 11:04 AM)Horrie Wrote: Have been mucking around with editing players and using similar looking players now and some worked really well others their hair just doesn't work. As Wouldy mentioned though you are stuck with the shape of the face of the particular scanned player. In Rl2 it didn't matter and you could use the scanned faces to great effect.

WOuldy you think there is any way at all round this that doesn't involve the players head shape?  Something that can be editable in your save editor?

The only way around this is to edit the mesh file which would affect the original players shape. So to answer your question, there's nothing I can do.
(10-13-2017, 12:25 AM)Horrie Wrote: Or when you click on the hair color in the editor I am finding it hard to work out the co lours based on the hue. Any way you can see what the numbers are for the original hair colour? THat way I can use a face but make the hair different and using the little editors i end up with green hair or purble. If we could see the number I could copy it.

Thanks man!

The numbers ingame are different to the (hue, sat, lum) in the editor, looks like they are using their own algorithm to calculate them. I can add the rgb to the colour picker when it loads if you like.
RLL4 Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.3

* Made a check, just in case the decal save gets corrupted. Seems to be a problem with the DBC17 game as well.
* Now sets the colour correctly when loading the colour picker.
Wouldy the king! Excellent man, Will help with editing now!
RLL4 Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.4

* A compete overhaul of the code to run more efficient and to use less memory. // using structs now instead of object arrays.
* Now can click on the team/player datagridview header to sort alphabetical order.

Also the source code has been added to the first post.
Someone needs to put Matt Moylans socks down and give him his strapping with this toolSmile and share itSmile)
RLL4 Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.5

* Added support for female teams/players.
RLL4 Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.7

* Now supports the latest AcademyData save file.

Hasn't been fully tested yet, so make sure you make a back up of your save file before use.
(02-05-2018, 07:31 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: RLL4 Save Editor has been updated to v0.0.2.7

* Now supports the latest AcademyData save file.

Hasn't been fully tested yet, so make sure you make a back up of your save file before use.

Thanks man. Will try tomorrow. Have you included the new face maps for the England team?  I think there is now a few more faces like Hardaker, Luke Gale , Mcgillvray and a some more.