Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Career mode near unplayable
(08-03-2017, 08:56 PM)JAYmz Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 04:44 PM)pjw07 Wrote: Matt

I posted it elsewhere but didn't seem to get a reply. Any idea when trying to use a custom league on career mode my game crashes and goes to a blue error screen?

Did u start your career before release date? 28th

Nope, got it on UK release day. Seem to not be getting an answer from any source at big ant either
(08-03-2017, 05:04 PM)Ickon Wrote: It wouldn't be surprised with those clowns @ TruBlu. 

Nah man, they agreed to the terms from the publisher. The buck stops with them.
ive noticed into season 2 that jerseys have been named Jersey 1, Jersey 2 etc. I swear before it was home, Away, Clash etc
I am half way through my first season in Coach mode and although I like the game there are a couple of things that are annoying me.

1. No fatigue system. This was in RLL2 but was missing from the last game and is missing from this one. Rugby League is one of the toughest sports to play and during a long hard season players need a break however they don't in the game. Yes I know we have tiredness within individual matches but even if a player is down to 1% at the end of a match he is back up to 100% by the next game and for me this impacts upon the realism.

2. Lack of injuries. In the 15 or so games that I have played I haven't had a single injury for one of my players. The opposition have had them but not a single one for me despite it being set to Extreme.

Overall I like the game, I like the fact it is hard and I like the fact that when you pull of a good bit of play or score a try it feels like an achievement becase of the difficulty, I just wish that career mode had a bit more substance to it because at the minute it feels like all the matches are mutually exclusive events rather than a continuous journey throughout a Super League season.
yeah RLL$ is weird. Sometimes my players fatigue dropps massivly with in a minute but other times they can go the whole game and still be 100% and i use my forwards all the time!
Ive had 0 injuries in 2 seasons yet nearly every game they have had at least 1.
(08-03-2017, 08:00 PM)bmot Wrote: the lack of support play annoys me and no trys are scores by length of the pitch trys by our winger as always cought almost instantly

Lack of support is irritating.
(08-04-2017, 06:43 PM)Rock Wrote: yeah RLL$ is weird. Sometimes my players fatigue dropps massivly with in a minute but other times they can go the whole game and still be 100% and i use my forwards all the time!
Ive had 0 injuries in 2 seasons yet nearly every game they have had at least 1.

If you want to see injuries put it on extreme, get one every game or two! Although i agree realistic doesnt seem that realistic as it is.
I hope Big Ant are looking into the player progression issue it is ridiculous as is and renders career mode dead after a few seasons due to everyone jumping up to a massive degree each year... even the older guys do i mean i had Dave Taylor jump from a 80 to an 84 after season 1 i mean WTF! need to either slow it down after 21 or if not cap it at no progression after 23 years of age. I would rather have no progression than how it is now TBH.
I started my career in the Championship (UK division below Superleague). Hull KR were rated 70 Ovr. When it came to recruiting, half of my squad was out of contract. I thought, better keep my best players. Players who were previously on 74K were now 'expecting' 200k.

After 3 players my budget was gone, and now I'm playing a Superleague season with a team rated 64 Ovr.

It's been a struggle, but the 4 games I've managed to win were tense!
As a SL fan i wont even touch SL on this game until the patch so many oversights as usual just too frustrating.

On career mode Big ant could have got a few people off this site who would have gladly tested a few seasons of SL and NRL on the game for free and flagged up these glaring issues.i can accept waiting for a patch on in game tweaks but the game modes snd fan hub are all over the shop and msny issues really should have been spotted before release they are so obvious.