Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Career mode near unplayable
Matt

I posted it elsewhere but didn't seem to get a reply. Any idea when trying to use a custom league on career mode my game crashes and goes to a blue error screen?
(08-03-2017, 03:35 PM)Yuna Wrote: Perhaps BA's budget was really really low this time??

It's all about the bottom line ppl

It wouldn't be surprised with those clowns @ TruBlu. Just as long as is doesn't go to another developer and we end up back at square one again. I never really played RLL3 it just collected dust. I can actually play RLL4 and enjoy it challenging my brothers, I still think there's a bit to fix, but definitely something to build off of.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
(08-03-2017, 03:26 PM)pure_brad Wrote: I have a feeling they released the game early just so they can release a World Cup edition version later this year and charge another 20-40 dollars. Game should of been tested more its got more bugs than DBC 17.

Yep, totally agree with this.
Something that is missing is the "Transfers" section where during the season you can see who is coming and going from each club as each transfer happens.

I enjoyed this feature in RLL3, not sure why it has been removed?
the lack of support play annoys me and no trys are scores by length of the pitch trys by our winger as always cought almost instantly
(08-03-2017, 04:44 PM)pjw07 Wrote: Matt

I posted it elsewhere but didn't seem to get a reply. Any idea when trying to use a custom league on career mode my game crashes and goes to a blue error screen?

Did u start your career before release date? 28th
(08-03-2017, 06:58 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: Something that is missing is the "Transfers" section where during the season you can see who is coming and going from each club as each transfer happens.

I enjoyed this feature in RLL3, not sure why it has been removed?

I know right, it's absence is especially confusing considering that real life player movement has been programmed into the game and if you don't know who's coming or going it makes for a bit of a mess during recruiting. 
I was caught out by kieran Foran, I knew he was leaving but the game has him contracted until 2020 to the warriors, I didn't get any cover as I thought he was staying and then boom, off to the doggies he went.
Another issue: Players appearing injured but the game not telling me for how long. My Mbye clone has been injured all season with no apparent end date.
And you look at the pictures from last nights NRL launch and eveyrone is having fun and a great time..... cos they have NO IDEA.... the game is NOT ok.
Another issue in career is for some reason when the main goal kickers are playing, other guys will kick goals.

For example I versed the Sharks who HAD James Maloney playing yet Chad Townsend was kicking the goals while when I versed the Cowboys who not only had Thurston but Lowe and Feldt, Morgan was kicking the goals. Morgan doesn't kick goals at all for the Cowboys.