Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions about Pro Mode
Hi guys,

So far pretty impressed with the game!

I decided to create a custom player and add him to a holden cup team. I have a few questions about doing this..

1. In the play as a star player mode can you still change teams? I.E move up to first grade if I start him in the holden cup team?

2. I have noticed with the player I created I have set the goal kicking skills very high, yet I'm still not the first option when it comes to goal kicking? Any way to fix this?

3. In your personal opinion what is the most enjoyable position to play in pro/star mode? 

Thanks!
(08-01-2017, 09:58 AM)b00tychild Wrote: Hi guys,

I decided to create a custom player and add him to a holden cup team. I have a few questions about doing this..

1. In the play as a star player mode can you still change teams? I.E move up to first grade if I start him in the holden cup team?

2. I have noticed with the player I created I have set the goal kicking skills very high, yet I'm still not the first option when it comes to goal kicking? Any way to fix this?

3. In your personal opinion what is the most enjoyable position to play in pro/star mode? 

Thanks!
Hey man glad you're enjoying the game too! You will get offered contracts at the end of the season, It will take some time before your stats get good enough to be considered for a first grade contact with clubs. 
I'm not sure about the kicking, My be a pro player was a hooker, always involved, can take scoots and generally just control the field, it's a fun position to play that's for sure.
(08-01-2017, 10:05 AM)Kaf Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 09:58 AM)b00tychild Wrote: Hi guys,

Thanks!
Hey man glad you're enjoying the game too! You will get offered contracts at the end of the season, It will take some time before your stats get good enough to be considered for a first grade contact with clubs. 
I'm not sure about the kicking, My be a pro player was a hooker, always involved, can take scoots and generally just control the field, it's a fun position to play that's for sure.

Thanks for the reply! So does that happen when you play as a star mode too? 
I'm playing hooked at the moment it seems to be the most enjoyable so far..
I haven't tried superstar mode but I'd like to think the same would apply. Playing hooker too aye, awesome!
my gut feeling is that the place kicking is given to the player who has the highest overall kick rating.

My hooker has 99 place kicking and 30 grubber, he is being overlooked in conversions for a halfback that has a 36 rating in place kicking, but higher overall kicking skills. Pretty big oversight in my opinion but hopefully something that can be easily patched.