Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Have No clue
HEY BIGANT....... do you know the halfback is on the right side and the 5/8 is on the left!!! just shows what sort of people are making this game..... absolutely no clue.
(07-31-2017, 07:31 PM)Siesy Wrote: HEY BIGANT....... do you know the halfback is on the right side and the 5/8 is on the left!!! just shows what sort of people are making this game..... absolutely no clue.

Have you heard of Alternate Numbering for teams which switches them around.
*sigh* I shouldn't feed the troll, but... It really depends on the team and the coach. The Bulldogs, for example, play Reynolds on the right and Mbye/Frawley on the left.

"Absolutely no clue" was what you said, wasn't it?
I fixed the title... LOL Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
LOL very good, sir. Very good.
This was based on teams like the Bulldogs and the Raiders (well up until 2 weeks ago) as well as my first grade team that I played my career for.
In the next patch the halves will be added to alternate numbering to fix your issue
(07-31-2017, 08:43 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: This was based on teams like the Bulldogs and the Raiders (well up until 2 weeks ago) as well as my first grade team that I played my career for.
In the next patch the halves will be added to alternate numbering to fix your issue

Would it be OK for career mode if your choose weather u want alternate numbering and possibly choose what positions get altered
Personally I'd like a fifa-style field view where you select your line up and then their position on the field.
(07-31-2017, 10:08 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: Personally I'd like a fifa-style field view where you select your line up and then their position on the field.

That wouldn't be too bad actually... if done in the pop-up player card type presentation it could look quite good.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-31-2017, 08:43 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: This was based on teams like the Bulldogs and the Raiders (well up until 2 weeks ago) as well as my first grade team that I played my career for.

Excellent. Can you make a halves option seperate to the rest of the edge? Eg. 5 4 6 12 left 11 7 3 2 right.