Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Release (PC)
They probably don't want to leave it too late, because all the major sports titles are about to be released with in the next 4-5 weeks.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
We should of heard something by now, what's going on Sad
While it's bloody tough waiting for the PC version (console is just not as good), I hope that this time is being taken to make the PC version better and fix up a lot of the issues for the PC release.
(08-14-2017, 06:06 PM)callmack1 Wrote: While it's bloody tough waiting for the PC version (console is just not as good), I hope that this time is being taken to make the PC version better and fix up a lot of the issues for the PC release.

Agreed, no point in releasing the same version that many  of the console people have issues with just to "get it out there". Hopefully we'll get the patched or beta version like with RLL3. I'm glad to wait a few weeks for a better game.
Patch or no patch, I'm still super keen to play it just so i can see what all the fuss is about! i'll watch every game i can every week, and all I can think of is WHEN IS THIS GETTING RELEASED ON STEAM!
Still no word come on!!!!
up up cronulla
This is getting pretty ridiculous. Not even a release date? Come on.
(08-17-2017, 03:05 PM)Kiwi Rooster Wrote: This is getting pretty ridiculous. Not even a release date? Come on.

We'd love to give a release date, but unfortunately such things are out of our control, so all I can do is say that the Steam release should be coming very soon.
(08-18-2017, 08:40 AM)[email protected] Wrote:
(08-17-2017, 03:05 PM)Kiwi Rooster Wrote: This is getting pretty ridiculous. Not even a release date? Come on.

We'd love to give a release date, but unfortunately such things are out of our control, so all I can do is say that the Steam release should be coming very soon.

Will a release date actually be announced at any point, or will the release simply be announced as soon as it's available on Steam?

I actually hope it's the latter now. If it's a date we're waiting for then we'll be waiting even longer beyond getting the date for the date to actually arrive.
If AFL Evolution is anything to go by...No we won't get a date and it'll just be released.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81