Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steam Release (PC)
LOL, totally acceptable. Smile Although... the Modding abilities of the FanHub will kinda make my need for a PC version less important this time round.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-07-2017, 03:38 PM)Ruck Wrote: No Bumping.... we're all eager to know the PC Release date... but thread bumping is just annoying. Smile

Sorry was Coughing Tongue
up up cronulla
(08-07-2017, 03:51 PM)ak47 Wrote: I wonder if the PC version will ship with the 2nd (non day 1) patch

It will easyer to put on steam than Xbone and ps4
up up cronulla
Do they announce Steam release dates ahead of time or will it just suddenly become available?
Don't know @Steeler just comes out. If BA where doing it would of been date up already..
up up cronulla
The fact that the warriors are now a complete write off this year, (and I'm not even very confident the kiwis will go well I'm the world cup)
Makes me very keen for this to come out.
Maybe I should back another team.
Which top eight underdog side do you think have a shot at the Grand final?
Manly?
Sorry, that was off topic. Lol
Apologies if this has been posted before. I was wondering if RLL4 is available on PC? Thanks in advance
The FanHub for player creation is currently available on PC, the full game will be released on PC... but is not out yet. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Looks like BigAnt are getting ready for the pc version, they just released a update for the pc fanhub.
That was 20 day's ago last update o.O
up up cronulla