Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super League Squad Numbers.
After playing a few casual matches I noticed that players Squad numbers are not taken into account and they are simply numbered 1-17, can we expect a fix on this? It's not major but it is annoying.

Thanks
I was playing against Widnes and their numbers were very odd. Numbers 1 to 9 all had a 0 in front of them on the back of their shirts
It's an option on the FanHub for shirt numbering... you can have it show the leading 0 or not. I guess for some reason it's been turned on in this instance.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Noticed some Warrington ones are incorrect. Shame it's not simpler to fix.
(07-30-2017, 11:25 PM)Ruck Wrote: It's an option on the FanHub for shirt numbering... you can have it show the leading 0 or not. I guess for some reason it's been turned on in this instance.

How do you turn this off?
(08-06-2017, 01:06 AM)MattWire Wrote: How do you turn this off?

Off the top of my head... you go into team edit... jersey edit and it's in the numbering section of the jersey design.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-06-2017, 02:33 AM)Ruck Wrote:

Off the top of my head... you go into team edit... jersey edit and it's in the numbering section of the jersey design.

It won't let you do this with the official shirts, cus you can't edit them, and won't even let you if you choose 'copy licensed jersey', any help?
Hmmm, I've been using a custom team in Super League so I haven't had the numbering issue... but when looking at editing the International teams I noticed certain limitations.
(09-21-2017, 04:10 AM)MattWire Wrote:

It won't let you do this with the official shirts, cus you can't edit them, and won't even let you if you choose 'copy licensed jersey', any help?

The only way to edit them is with the RLL4 Save Editor.
(09-21-2017, 09:00 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(09-21-2017, 04:10 AM)MattWire Wrote:

The only way to edit them is with the RLL4 Save Editor.

I'm on PS4 so guess that's not an option. Ah well yet another 'small thing' that amounts with all the others to me putting RL4 back in it's box and playing something polished, finished and above all realistic.