Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Player/Stadium creations
(08-04-2017, 08:34 AM)BigMoz Wrote: done the old Lang Park Brisbane and central Park Wigan... not come out too bad, just a shame there is no terracing option.

I've done a Lang Park tonight, spent a couple of hours on it, think I've nailed it, also got a Central Park and Thrum Hall on the fan hub, will be adding more retro stadiums, ready for when retro team and start appearing on them fan hub. User name is markbulls.
Nice one mate like the Thrum Hall. Yes retro teams keep the game alive.The stadium creator is a good addition but the pitch logos are a bit messed up in game hopefully they are sorting that.
Can BA create a field editor, so instead of having to recreate a stadium you just design your own field and it gets implicated into the stadium you want to use it...... you should get a rectangular field where you put your own logos on the field, design your own padding for the uprights and corner posts, and BA should implicate sideline led sponsorship boards like seen in the Nrl and like those rectangular-prism foam sponsorship pads that sit next to the sideline........ As well as the stadium creator this would he awesome to implicate
Trying to make a Joey and a Dell, im sure someone can edit them a little more and make them better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you recreate Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad please
I've created Wally Lewis,  Anthony Mundine, Connor Mcgregor (UFC) and a poor impression of Serena Williams  anyones interested. I'm also to suggestions.  User Name ThePartyRocker.
(08-11-2017, 06:15 PM)Jared0262 Wrote: Can you recreate Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad please

Someone has created him already mate. Saw him last night.
(08-11-2017, 05:55 PM)Slash1908 Wrote: Trying to make a Joey and a Dell, im sure someone can edit them a little more and make them better.

Hey mate. I couldn't find them in the hub. What's your user name.
(08-11-2017, 09:56 PM)Shakedown Wrote: I've created Wally Lewis,  Anthony Mundine, Connor Mcgregor (UFC) and a poor impression of Serena Williams  anyones interested. I'm also to suggestions.  User Name ThePartyRocker.

(08-11-2017, 06:15 PM)Jared0262 Wrote: Can you recreate Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad please

Someone has created him already mate. Saw him last night.

(08-11-2017, 05:55 PM)Slash1908 Wrote: Trying to make a Joey and a Dell, im sure someone can edit them a little more and make them better.

Hey mate. I couldn't find them in the hub. What's your user name.
Slash1908