Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Player/Stadium creations
Any chance you could have a go at making Carrington Park Bathurst?
(08-01-2017, 01:16 PM)SZaucy Wrote: Any chance you could have a go at making Carrington Park Bathurst?

It's in the game already
Oops sorry thanks!
Anyone given red hill a go?
(07-31-2017, 03:25 AM)Whitehaven XIII Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:54 PM)Lewis1195 Wrote: Just thought I'd let you all know I've been creating players & Stadiums to the best of my ability. Have recreated Peats, Segeyaro & Tyrell Fuimaono and believe I've done a decent job. Also have created modern Redfern Oval, Erskineville Oval & New Era Stadium (Cabramatta). I'm also taking requests If anyone would like me to create & player/team/stadium. 

Online tag: JordanLewis11

Whitehaven's recreation ground would be great. Still annoys me that Workington's ground is in the game instead as that was used as a WC venue, when it should have been Whitehaven until the local council screwed things up. 
All done mate. Wasn't too sure about it, but from what I got off the net, I think I'm fairly close. Let me know?
(08-01-2017, 02:29 PM)tstev92 Wrote: Anyone given red hill a go?

Full name of the ground? And suburb it's in and I'll give it a crack. Even club details would be great.
(08-02-2017, 12:00 AM)Lewis1195 Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 03:25 AM)Whitehaven XIII Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:54 PM)Lewis1195 Wrote: Just thought I'd let you all know I've been creating players & Stadiums to the best of my ability. Have recreated Peats, Segeyaro & Tyrell Fuimaono and believe I've done a decent job. Also have created modern Redfern Oval, Erskineville Oval & New Era Stadium (Cabramatta). I'm also taking requests If anyone would like me to create & player/team/stadium. 

Whitehaven's recreation ground would be great. Still annoys me that Workington's ground is in the game instead as that was used as a WC venue, when it should have been Whitehaven until the local council screwed things up. 
All done mate. Wasn't too sure about it, but from what I got off the net, I think I'm fairly close. Let me know?
That's really impressive. Shame the game won't let you put terraced areas on, rather than all seated everywhere but it's really accurate.

Would love a 1995 Canterbury Bulldogs team. Terry lamb etc.. cheers.
North Sydney Oval has been added.
done the old Lang Park Brisbane and central Park Wigan... not come out too bad, just a shame there is no terracing option.