Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Player/Stadium creations
Just thought I'd let you all know I've been creating players & Stadiums to the best of my ability. Have recreated Peats, Segeyaro & Tyrell Fuimaono and believe I've done a decent job. Also have created modern Redfern Oval, Erskineville Oval & New Era Stadium (Cabramatta). I'm also taking requests If anyone would like me to create & player/team/stadium. 

Online tag: JordanLewis11
(07-30-2017, 01:54 PM)Lewis1195 Wrote: Just thought I'd let you all know I've been creating players & Stadiums to the best of my ability. Have recreated Peats, Segeyaro & Tyrell Fuimaono and believe I've done a decent job. Also have created modern Redfern Oval, Erskineville Oval & New Era Stadium (Cabramatta). I'm also taking requests If anyone would like me to create & player/team/stadium. 

I would love someone to have a crack at the Toronto wolfpacks Homeground
(07-30-2017, 02:22 PM)EAGLE Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 01:54 PM)Lewis1195 Wrote: Just thought I'd let you all know I've been creating players & Stadiums to the best of my ability. Have recreated Peats, Segeyaro & Tyrell Fuimaono and believe I've done a decent job. Also have created modern Redfern Oval, Erskineville Oval & New Era Stadium (Cabramatta). I'm also taking requests If anyone would like me to create & player/team/stadium. 

I would love someone to have a crack at the Toronto wolfpacks Homeground
No worries mate, I'll give it a go after the footy.

Can u make me?
Signature
(07-30-2017, 03:05 PM)Dre1712Manousso Wrote:

Can u make me?

Can give it a go.
(07-30-2017, 04:00 PM)Lewis1195 Wrote:

Can u make me?

Can give it a go.
Thanks. Do you want me to message you a photo on the private message
Signature
(07-30-2017, 04:10 PM)Dre1712Manousso Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 04:00 PM)Lewis1195 Wrote:

Can u make me?

Can give it a go.
Thanks. Do you want me to message you a photo on the private message

Yeah mate, go for it.
After you create a stadium is there any way to use it in career mode? The championship one teams all play at super league grounds and I want to change that

Whitehaven's recreation ground would be great. Still annoys me that Workington's ground is in the game instead as that was used as a WC venue, when it should have been Whitehaven until the local council screwed things up. 
Is there any way to snap objects together? Makes it really difficult to create grounds that actually look good