Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Intercept -> kick is back
Thumbs Down 
I thought this was fixed in the RLL3 patch? It seems to have found its way back. 

I so want to love this game, but the achievements made in the RLL3 patch seem to have been ignored with the RLL4 release. 

Disappointed SL fan
#COYF
I find myself doing this as well, I haven't read the manual yet just straight into playing but do you have to press A/X to make a tackle now. I'm doing pretty well just putting defenders in front of runners with L2
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(07-30-2017, 07:29 AM)Burratha Wrote: I thought this was fixed in the RLL3 patch? It seems to have found its way back. 

I so want to love this game, but the achievements made in the RLL3 patch seem to have been ignored with the RLL4 release. 

Disappointed SL fan

how are you kicking it?

You don't need to push a button to tackle, you use RS.
People are kicking it by spamming the L2 coverage tackle and end up with the ball and that L2 activates kick in possession
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(07-30-2017, 11:00 AM)ak47 Wrote: People are kicking it by spamming the L2 coverage tackle and end up with the ball and that L2 activates kick in possession

Well first off.

You don't need to spam L2, you hold it

After L2, you still need to press X or B to kick it away. Why would you press X or B when you're defending???

Obviously people who are kicking it haven't learnt the new RLL4 tackling and still think pressing X and B to tackle like in RLL3
I know. But that's what they are doing. They haven't realised there is no need to press a face button in defence. But u can still going into kick mode because of the L2 swap
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(07-30-2017, 11:37 AM)ak47 Wrote: I know. But that's what they are doing. They haven't realised there is no need to press a face button in defence.

Well it cannot be more obvious that it's not the games fault and they are just shit at the game themselves.

People can't admit they're just crap and they look for something else to blame.
As Yuna as pointed out there is no tackle face button that is also a tackle button.
To tackle simply hold LT to get into controlled movement and move into the attacker. Right stick is also very handy for tackling