Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hub creations
Anyone found or done some decent player creations ?
Could someone make a Brent Tate?
dont think you could make a jaw big enough.....any decent SBW's the ones everybody downloading are pretty average , going to give him a go myself
The Brent Tate challenge could be on.... I'm sure you can make the chin large enough if you shrink the cranium and enlarge the face.

Been too busy playing with making my custom team logo / jersey / sponsors... player creator will get some love soon after that.

ON a quick FanHub play... it should be doable, but it's going to be a 'Stretch'.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
been making Classic Sharkies Big Grin
Also they don't have Mullet hair anymore so cannot create ET BUT! made a younger version of him Big Grin
up up cronulla
Only prob with the Fan hub is that all created logos are pixelated when you see them in game even they look fine in the Fanhub
Definitely need Mullets... among other hairstyles. More fros... more 80's.... and more staches... more glorius staches.

And whatever the hell is happening with Sam Tomkins beard on here... http://wiganwarriors.com/teams/first-team.

And Highlights... both artificial and Corey Parker.

Haven't looked at the logos ingame... it's not a Graphics setting option?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
WE must be getting old asking for Mullets lol
up up cronulla
Mullets are a necessity....

When I make my Dream Team... 3. Andrew Ettingshausen, 4. Jarrod McCracken.

And what about Ewan McGrady? Both needs a decent stache and his flowing locks.

I'll return this game if they aren't in the next patch!!!! :p
Could someone please create the following logos for Ground Logo (large) and for jerseys (small)
Country Rugby League Logo
NSW Rugby League Logo
QLD Rugby League Logo
XXXX Logo
Holden Logo
The word 'Bulldogs' in white with darkish blue background to suit un goal area.

Thank you ...Im struggling with logo creation because i dont have software to make a good resolution svg file.