Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigant Questions if gag has been lifted?
Are bigant able to release all logos from within the game so users can utilise them for custom content?
There's already a thread for this. And the likely answer is no, due to licensing.

N.b. - I went looking for that thread (https://forum.bigant.com/thread-5440.html), and you were also the creator
Is there plans to release further commentary even from old script where custom teams can be referred to, for example 'The Bulldogs'
With previous mods and overwriting of sound files will custom sound files be able to be shared from PC to Consoles via the hub?
My suggestion would be to add your requests to one of the many patch / wanted features threads. It is likely they review these and then decide from there whether they should add them in based on the overall support for the idea, and it's feasibility (time - and money - to add).
The commentary script i am referring to was already in RLL2 so they would not need vossy in again to state them. However with some degree of difficulty they could 'stitch' the lines in with patch presumably.
The gag will never be lifted. They still haven't released patch notes for RLL2 ffs
(07-27-2017, 06:22 PM)Yuna Wrote: The gag will never be lifted. They still haven't released patch notes for RLL2 ffs

Big Grin