Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing out of position
Is there any stats penalty for playing  someone out of position?
if they're isn't, there should be.
Nope. In fact in Be  pro the game encourages it by allotting hard to attain objectives like make 35 tackles in a single game as a fullback. This means instead of playing at the back in the custodian role, you are forced up into the line hunting for tackles.
Same on offence. It makes you call for the ball and become a hog trying to reach the goals set by the mode.
(07-28-2017, 01:01 AM)BlackWhiteandBlue Wrote: Nope. In fact in Be  pro the game encourages it by allotting hard to attain objectives like make 35 tackles in a single game as a fullback. This means instead of playing at the back in the custodian role, you are forced up into the line hunting for tackles.
Same on offence. It makes you call for the ball and become a hog trying to reach the goals set by the mode.

I don't think that's what he meant. I believe he means if he played his prop in the second row or on the wing in any game mode but BAP.
I don't know the answer.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Yea to clarify I mean if I have a fast centre and my 1/2 is injured, can I play him in the halves and see no reduction in his ability to pass, catch, run and tackle etc?
I am happy if his ability stats the same personally, that means you can decide yourself that because of someone's ability they would make a good fullback or whatever even tho in real life they haven't played there.
mate, in be a pro you can do whatever you want!!! If you're a winger, you can come in from your wing and call for the ball and act like you're a playmaker and tell your halfback to piss off. Big Grin
(07-28-2017, 11:11 AM)Yuna Wrote: mate, in be a pro you can do whatever you want!!! If you're a winger, you can come in from your wing and call for the ball and act like you're a playmaker and tell your halfback to piss off. Big Grin

He isn't talking about BAP, he is talking about coach mode or exhibition, any game mode that involves picking your team.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
oh......