Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby League Live 4 Review and Full State of Origin Gameplay

Gday guys - Just wanted to drop this by here spent the past week playing and the game is really challenging but very very enjoyable. Definitely a big step up from Rugby League Live 3 in terms of the pace of gameplay and the difficulty in attacking!

Let me know what you all think!
(07-27-2017, 12:43 PM)BradPlaysEverything Wrote: Let me know what you all think!

Yeh umm, why is the fullback standing 15m behind the team in attack and not getting involved?

Cheers.
What game are you watching? The fullback chimes into the back line... probably could be better positioned and get closer to the action but it's not like the fullback isn't involved.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-27-2017, 01:14 PM)Ruck Wrote: What game are you watching? The fullback chimes into the back line... probably could be better positioned and get closer to the action but it's not like the fullback isn't involved.

I understand it is your job to love this game unconditionally, but a fullback is one of the most prominent positions in Rugby League.

This game screwed it up, plain and simple.
Your understanding is wrong then, it's a common misconception though so don't sweat it. Smile

I'm well aware of the importance of fullbacks and I'm not arguing that it doesn't need to be fixed. If you read the post I agree that the fullback could be better positioned and get closer to the action. But they way Yuna has been going on about it... it's like the Fullback does nothing in attack which clearly is false.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
awww what's with the deleted post???
(07-27-2017, 01:34 PM)Ruck Wrote: Your understanding is wrong then, it's a common misconception though so don't sweat it. Smile

I'm well aware of the importance of fullbacks and I'm not arguing that it doesn't need to be fixed. If you read the post I agree that the fullback could be better positioned and get closer to the action. But they way Yuna has been going on about it... it's like the Fullback does nothing in attack which clearly is false.

Tongue in cheek.

They are useful in the wrap play if executed. but that's about it. no support play, doesn't push up in the line, pretty bad imo.
(07-27-2017, 01:40 PM)Yuna Wrote: awww what's with the deleted post???

It's happening a lot lately.
Stay on topic and posts don't go missing.

@nbugge94 I'd personally like them more involved especially when a break is made. Then again this isn't limited to Fullbacks... Terry Lamb was a great support runner and it's something that needs to be utilized more on breaks and even hit ups.
(07-27-2017, 01:41 PM)nbugge94 Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 01:34 PM)Ruck Wrote: Your understanding is wrong then, it's a common misconception though so don't sweat it. Smile

Tongue in cheek.

They are useful in the wrap play if executed. but that's about it. no support play, doesn't push up in the line, pretty bad imo.

I think the simple way to explain why there is an issue is by saying this - they don't play the way a professional rugby league fullback plays. They should.