Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Release on PS4/XB1
Apologies if this has been answered but I have looked through a few pages and can't find any confirmed answer.

Does anybody know if RLL4 will be available for digital download on release day? (Friday)

I live in the middle of nowhere and dont have access to a store that would sell it without driving 5+ hours so was hoping to buy it on PS4 digitally.

I noticed that its not available on the store yet, which is a bit worrying as usually games are available for purchase / pre-download a week or 2 before launch.

Cheers all Smile
(07-27-2017, 10:35 AM)Zaibstsu Wrote: Apologies if this has been answered but I have looked through a few pages and can't find any confirmed answer.

Does anybody know if RLL4 will be available for digital download on release day? (Friday)

I live in the middle of nowhere and dont have access to a store that would sell it without driving 5+ hours so was hoping to buy it on PS4 digitally.

I noticed that its not available on the store yet, which is a bit worrying as usually games are available for purchase / pre-download a week or 2 before launch.

Cheers all Smile

It will be available digitally tomorrow.
(07-27-2017, 10:50 AM)HBK619 Wrote:
(07-27-2017, 10:35 AM)Zaibstsu Wrote: Apologies if this has been answered but I have looked through a few pages and can't find any confirmed answer.

Cheers all Smile

It will be available digitally tomorrow.

Thank you!