Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silence
Alright so Big Ant has been great in the past for the lead up to games and then anomaly's post release. I have noticed that within this last week or so Big Ant, and more specifically Ross, has been very quiet on the forums. It would be great if we were to be given answers to the many questions we have. Of course they are going to be busy 3 days out from release, however to be this quiet? Not normal from the usual great service they give.
Agreed.

Hopefully, that will change come friday.
One of the best things about Big Ant, and the RLL series, was their interaction on these forums. For whatever reason they have been quiet this time around, it is a shame.
(07-26-2017, 12:16 AM)jacko099 Wrote: Alright so Big Ant has been great in the past for the lead up to games and then anomaly's post release. I have noticed that within this last week or so Big Ant, and more specifically Ross, has been very quiet on the forums. It would be great if we were to be given answers to the many questions we have. Of course they are going to be busy 3 days out from release, however to be this quiet? Not normal from the usual great service they give.

There are certain things that we can't answer, but I promise you we're all paying very close attention to the feedback and comments on the game that people are making :-)
(07-26-2017, 09:17 AM)[email protected] Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 12:16 AM)jacko099 Wrote: Alright so Big Ant has been great in the past for the lead up to games and then anomaly's post release. I have noticed that within this last week or so Big Ant, and more specifically Ross, has been very quiet on the forums. It would be great if we were to be given answers to the many questions we have. Of course they are going to be busy 3 days out from release, however to be this quiet? Not normal from the usual great service they give.

There are certain things that we can't answer, but I promise you we're all paying very close attention to the feedback and comments on the game that people are making :-)
When was the patch finished Matt?
(07-26-2017, 09:17 AM)[email protected] Wrote:

I can understand that and I thank you for the reply, however people have asked so many questions and repeating them so many times without a response. I love the work big ant does and have been thankful for them, however you have hone way to quiet to the point where it seems like you guys don't really care.

A few updates here and there on how its going, what to expect and stuff to keep us excited would be perfect, cause all we have seen is negatives about the game and I'm certain its not how its made out to be.
Speaking of silence, any word on the PC release date [email protected] ? even a slight indication? (days, weeks, months?)
I'm keen as, even bought a new controller just for this!
Gettin a wee bit jealous watching everyones videos over here!
the gag order is real!!!!
(07-26-2017, 03:05 PM)yt23w Wrote: Speaking of silence, any word on the PC release date [email protected] ? even a slight indication? (days, weeks, months?)

I can't give a specific date or time frame, but if you look back to the time differences between console and PC release for other Big Ant games, it should be a similar with to that. Smile
(07-26-2017, 03:55 PM)[email protected] Wrote:
(07-26-2017, 03:05 PM)yt23w Wrote: Speaking of silence, any word on the PC release date [email protected] ? even a slight indication? (days, weeks, months?)

I can't give a specific date or time frame, but if you look back to the time differences between console and PC release for other Big Ant games, it should be a similar with to that. Smile

So anywhere between tomorrow and over a month...got it.