Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutorial videos
My brothers cannot perform big hits so i take advantage of it and dominate. usually i select a forward in defense and wait for the dummy half to pass the ball then i peform the big hit on the play maker which usually gets the ball first. I told my brothers to avoid it to run on an angle or side step so it is less likely and causes high tackles more frequently, it evens the game out more for us.

I have issues with kicking in-play... I cannot for the life of me (even on rookie) kick a 40/20 so i resort to drop kicks to gain metres which is a killer and ruins a small part of the game use to enjoy. (I REALLY HOPE BIG ANT FIXES THIS) I know 40/20's don't happen often but i feel distance is a big factor and turning point with finishing your sets, limiting my options. Either more time available to kick needs improving or at least ease up on making punts go further distance. It's a major issue i believe for most people so please fix Big Ant.

As for set plays it would be nice if we could have our own custom ones, it would create more attacking opportunites especially off scrums.
(09-14-2017, 12:17 PM)D86 Wrote: My brothers cannot perform big hits so i take advantage of it and dominate. usually i select a forward in defense and wait for the dummy half to pass the ball then i peform the big hit on the play maker which usually gets the ball first. I told my brothers to avoid it to run on an angle or side step so it is less likely and causes high tackles more frequently, it evens the game out more for us.

I have issues with kicking in-play... I cannot for the life of me (even on rookie) kick a 40/20 so i resort to drop kicks to gain metres which is a killer and ruins a small part of the game use to enjoy. (I REALLY HOPE BIG ANT FIXES THIS) I know 40/20's don't happen often but i feel distance is a big factor and turning point with finishing your sets, limiting my options. Either more time available to kick needs improving or at least ease up on making punts go further distance. It's a major issue i believe for most people so please fix Big Ant.

As for set plays it would be nice if we could have our own custom ones, it would create more attacking opportunites especially off scrums.

A patch has just released which makes it a little easier to get kicks away. 40/20s are definitely possible to kick. Remember that the left stick controls the distance of the kick, while the button press controls the accuracy
Thank you for that and the quick reply, I finally understand it now. I think that i didn't understand before due to wording or something.
Is there any chance someone from big ant can help? I can not off load, drive forward in a tackle on defence or attack, big hit, or quick play the ball? It feels like after the game was patched the controls have become unresponsive or the animation just doesn't trigger. Also AI forward pass nearly every play without getting penalised. And how come I'm not as fast or can't the animations don't trigger as quickly as AI? Please help as it's ruining the gameplay
(05-27-2018, 01:03 AM)DOOGRAY12 Wrote: Is there any chance someone from big ant can help? I can not off load, drive forward in a tackle on defence or attack, big hit, or quick play the ball? It feels like after the game was patched the controls have become unresponsive or the animation just doesn't trigger. Also AI forward pass nearly every play without getting penalised. And how come I'm not as fast or can't the animations don't trigger as quickly as AI? Please help as it's ruining the gameplay
Thanks